Ford F-550 2008-2009, E16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Requires CURT 5th wheel roller or legs for installation
- Includes E16 5th wheel adapter #16505
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Five Years Limited|
- Designed to mount on the R16 roller #16560 and tow up to 16000 lbs
- Pivots on dual axles for 10 degrees of lateral movement
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Operates using a single handle
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers many of the same features found in Q-Series 5th wheel hitches. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a five-year limited warranty. This 16K 5th wheel hitch head comes ready to be attached to the CURT R16 5th wheel roller.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".