Ford F-250 2008-2009, American X-Box Work Jr. Tool Box Retractable Tonneau Cover by Truck Covers USA®. Material: Aluminum. Finish: Black. Includes a smaller 10” x 5.5” galvanized steel tool box that mounts above the bed, and an all-aluminum tonneau cover with multiple louver pieces that form an impenetrable shell when closed. Galvanized steel construction coated with durable spray-on urethane provides freedom from corrosion and surface scratches. Tonneau cover pieces are coated in textured black powder coat that is durable and scratch-resistant for the long term. 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Notes: Drilling is required.
- Galvanized steel tool box measures 10 inches x 5.5 inches
- Tool box installs above the level of the tonneau cover and can be accessed independently
- Tool box lid features gas struts for smooth and easy operation
- Tool box comes with standard black steel organizer trays with foam rubber pieces and non-slip tape for grip
- Tonneau roll cover panel is made of double-walled aluminum louver pieces that form a flush, sturdy shell capable of supporting 500 pounds
- Textured, black powder coating on all tonneau cover parts creates a tough, hard-to-scratch surface finish
- 8" x 8" compact, spring loaded cannister box allows easy pull-and-release opening and storage of the tonneau cover
- Docking points every 12 inches allow a wide choice of positions for locking the tonneau cover in place
- Drainage system includes 4 flexible tubes to route any excess water away from entering your cargo area (drilling required)
- Tonneau cover enhances aerodynamics to improve fuel economy 7-10 % in the closed position
- Tonneau cover is designed not to interfere with the mounting of other truck bed accessories
- Aluminum tonneau frame secures to underside of bed rails with purpose-built aluminum clamps
- Tool box is available with optional LED interior lighting, power locking, stainless steel interior trays, and chrome handles
- Some minor drilling is required for installation of the drain tubes and tool box, and all necessary hardware and instructions are included
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Tonneau Covers
- Tool Box
The American X-Box is a standard size tool box that mounts on top of your pickup’s bed rails. If you already have a Truck Covers USA tonneau cover assembly or plan to install one in the future, this tool box is sized and shaped to integrate perfectly with the tonneau cover and the cover canister box. It’s crafted from heavy-duty galvanized steel and comes coated inside and out with a Kevlar spray-on urethane coating to ensure the highest level of protection against corrosion. Heavy duty gaskets and seals keep all moisture out, and the box is built to protect your gear from theft with reinforced locks, hinges, and construction around gaps.
When you need to work efficiently at a remote location, you want a tool box that makes your life easier and prevents wasted time. The American X-Box does just that with standard black steel storage trays that allow easy organization of tools, wiring, parts, and other equipment required to get the job done. If you’re working at night, an optional light emitting diode bulb strip illuminates all areas of the tool box interior to ensure you grab the right tool the first time. The box also comes with the option of pre-wired power lock actuators that connect to your truck to work in conjunction with your vehicle’s own key fob, so you’ll never forget to lock your tools when you walk away. Truck Covers is so confident in the performance of the X-Box that they back it with a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Truck Covers USA® is an innovative, focused and highly motivated organization. Each product we sell, and the satisfaction of each and every customer with that product, is important to us. We are committed to providing quality products with efficient and friendly service. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards and quality of our products, training our staff to remain educated on all levels of company activities, and to continuing our research and development so that we will always offer superior products at competitive prices.