Ford F-150 2008, Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping. This is a set of front coilovers with rear shock absorbers created specifically for those wishing to lower the front ride height of their light truck or performance vehicle. Front coilovers feature two-stage valves that allow an infinite level of rebound damping adjustment (comfort) along with adjustable settings for compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range. Settings for high-speed range (driving safety) are fixed.
- Front coilovers allow rebound damper to be adjusted to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort
- Front coilovers also allow shock absorber compression adjustment to be manually set to control driving dynamics
- Shock absorbers front and rear are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability
- Composite polyamide spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Coilovers feature a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap that protects against grit and the elements
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- (2) Front Coilovers, (2) Rear Shock Absorbers
The wrong rebound and compression settings when a shock absorber is lowered to certain heights can lead to an unnecessarily harsh ride, a reduced tire contact patch on the road, compromised grip, and the costly expense of accelerated tire wear. When wheels hop excessively from shocks that aren't pressurized correctly for the ride or handling you want, you simply are not getting the full benefits adjustable coilovers offer. For the pickup truck owner who wishes to lower their vehicle in the front without giving up ride comfort or handling, Belltech offers the Inox Lowering Kit. The kit comes with coilovers that replace factory springs and shocks in the front, and a set of shock absorbers only for the rear. Front coilovers can be manually adjusted for ride height (up to three inches below stock), rebound rate, and compression rate. Rear shock absorbers are fixed in position.
The shock absorbers front and rear are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tube element within an outer tubular element. Coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Corrosion-free stainless steel strut casings feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels, and a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring. An integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements do not reach inner valve areas.
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech® Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.