Chevy Malibu 2008, Heater Core by APDI®. Construction: Aluminum. Core Depth: 1". Core Length: 7 1/4". Core Height: 7 3/8". Inlet Connection: 5/8". Outlet Connection: 3/4". The heater core is located in a case under the dash, and is connected into the engine cooling system. It is usually made of copper or aluminum and consists of tubes to carry the coolant and fins to transfer heat to the passenger cabin. As the coolant circulates through the core, the blower motor blows air through the core, warming the interior.
- Same quality as OE for less money
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Direct replacement
- Installs the same as factory unit
- Same dimensions as OE part
- Same gauge material as OE
- No vehicle modifications required for installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Automotive Parts Distribution International (APDI) is a company in the Wholesale & Distribution industry. Its headquarters is based in Arlington, TX. It's a distributor of aftermarket climate control products such as Radiators, Heater Cores, Cooling Fan Assemblies, A/C Condensers.