Chevy Malibu 2008, A/C Condenser by APDI®. Construction: Parallel Flow. Core Depth: 5/8". Core Length: 27 5/8". Core Height: 13 7/8". Type: Block Connection. Includes Receiver/Drier. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is positioned in front of the radiator so its cooling fins can be exposed to oncoming air through the grille and air pulled by the engine cooling fan.
- Same quality as OE for less money
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Direct replacement
- Installs the same as factory unit
- Same dimensions as OE part
- Same gauge material as OE
- No vehicle modifications required for installation
Automotive Parts Distribution International (APDI) is a company in the Wholesale & Distribution industry. Its headquarters is based in Arlington, TX. It's a distributor of aftermarket climate control products such as Radiators, Heater Cores, Cooling Fan Assemblies, A/C Condensers.