Audi A5 / A5 Quattro 2008, FIA Historic GRP Race Seat by Cobra Seats®. Seat Quantity: One. Shell Material: Steel. As the name suggests this is a unique seat by Cobra which fulfils a market sector exclusively for drivers needing a safe, high quality and FIA homologated that will actually fit their historic vehicle without modification.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Steel construction for safety
- Application-specific for custom fit
- Mounts to OEM seat rack locations
An extremely string and lightweight composite shell combined with high quality soft grain leather look vinyl and upholstered in a period fluted design to provide maximum safety and performance without compromising the original look of the vehicle.
Cobra® is a world-known UK company that designs and builds second-to-none seats for a wide variety of applications including racing seats, motorsport seats, reclining sport seats, bucket seats, classic car seats and others. For many decades Cobra has been producing a fantastic range of automotive seats which cater for every seat requirement. No matter if you drive a vintage road car or a track-ready race car, Cobra has you covered with its broad line of high-performance ultra-light seats as well as reliable replacement historic seats. The world's finest automotive seats are the ones made by Cobra.