Acura TSX 2008, Aero Base T-Slot Fork Lock Bike Rack by INNO®. 1 bike capacity. Color: Black. Keeps the inside of the car comfortable and clutter-free. Carry bikes on the roof for safe, long distance trips. Drive in comfort with family or friends.
Notes: This attachment can be mounted only to T-SLOT equipped Aero Base Bar.
|Product Weight: 5 lb|
|Required Mounting Bar Spread: 20 to 32 inches (500 to 800 mm)|
|Supported tire size (diameter): From 20 to 29 inches|
|Supported tire size (width): From 18C to 2.7 inches|
|Fork Width: 100 mm, compatible with 9 mm axle shaft standard quick release bikes|
|Maximum Loading Capacity: 1 Bike /50 lb (23 kg)|
- Light weight slim design
- Full spec model is compatible with disc brakes and all types of bikes including road and mountain
- This attachment can be mounted only to the T-SLOT equipped Aero Base Bar
- A stylish installation is assured with the unexposed mounting bracket located under the bar
- New front fork holder with clutch tightening adjuster
- Oversize quick release handle allowing more leverage for small hands
- A lock and keys included
- Able to be mounted with the general quick release bikes with a fork width of 100 mm and an axle shaft of 9 mm
- Compatible with disc brakes
- No Tools Required
- Expertly manufactured from high-strength materials
- Ideal solution to help keep your cargo safe and secure at all times
- Built strong to serve you for years ahead
If the name on your product happens to be INNO®, it stands for more than 30 years of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and technologically advanced car racks for active sports enthusiasts. Operating under the auspices of Car Mate Mfg. Co., Inno first appeared on the U.S. market in 2003, offering car racks that have been considered an ideal match for the nation's growing legions of active "weekend warriors" and professional athletes who demand technological superiority. No other company tests its racks as thoroughly or as vigorously to make sure that they protect the cargo and the vehicle in what can often be harsh conditions. From testing labs with UV-ray and salt spray testing booths to the race track designed for automotive manufacturers that Inno has used for real-world high speed testing, the company takes your safety and your investment in your gear seriously.