Volvo C30 2007-2013, S8 Series Sport Seats by Braum®. Seat Quantity: Pair. Cover Material: Fabric. Shell Type: Reclining. Shell Material: Steel. Homologation: Not Rated. Include: Two racing seats & dual lock sliders. Compatible with 3" harnesses. Finding a seat suitable for dual-duty use track and street is not an easy thing to accomplish. The seat needs to have enough bolstering to hold you in place during the most gruesome cornering, while still allowing you to enter and exit your vehicle without too much trouble. Fixed bucket seats are great for racing, allowing for almost no flex and glove-like fitment, but the ability to recline your seat is crucial for street use.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Dual Locking Sliders are included
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit
- Compatible with 3" harnesses.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
Enter the S8 series racing seats. They are tied with Advan Series for the highest and most aggressive bolstering in lineup, but are only offered in high-friction cloth: jacquard fabric with suede accents. These features make the S8 series seats the most suitable of reclining seats for track use. Suede and jacquard fabric offer an unparalleled amount of friction to prevent sliding around your seat during hard cornering. They are also extremely comfortable and soft to the touch. The S8 series racing seats are made with a high strength tubular steel frame and cushioned with injection molded foam, which contours to your body’s specific shape thanks to its heat-and-pressure sensitivity.
Taking lead in the motorsports industry Braum® offers a comprehensive array of superior racing seats, seat brackets, harnesses, harness bars, and accessories. Following its passion for racing, the company makes its best to provide only high-quality, reliable, and functional racing products. Braum products are made from first-rate materials in ISO certified factories. They are inspected and assembled in the Untied States to guarantee they meet the highest expectations of automotive enthusiasts.