Toyota Tundra Double Cab / CrewMax Naked Roof 2007-2017, JetStream Load Bars by Yakima®. Comes with 2 crossbars and 4 endcaps. Step up to the completely new Yakima bar. Thoroughly wind tunnel tested, the JetStream’s JetFlow design is exceptionally aerodynamic, incredibly strong, lightweight, and really quiet on the move. The root of a modern rack system, it carries a lot and looks good doing it.
- Comes with 2 Crossbars and 4 Endcaps
- Wind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic
- Seamless extruded aluminum construction is light, strong and sleek
- JetTruss™ internal support engineering adds serious strength for minimal weight
- T-slot with SmartFill™ push-down infill for easy mount attachment and efficient airflow
- Clear anodized alloy finish and high-gloss polymer end caps look awesome on your roof
- Available in 3 sizes: SM (50”), MD (60”) and LG (70”)
- Available in Black and Silver
- Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower
- Find the right bar style and length to fit your needs
- Compare four crossbar styles and features to learn more
When heading out on a camping trip, backcountry excursion, or anywhere in between, outfit your prized possession with a stylish and rugged roof rack that will let you take everything you need for whatever the adventure calls for. Designed to deliver exceptional stability, versatility and ease of installation, this is hands down what the doctor ordered for your short or long road trip. Use the muscle of this tough rack made from high tensile tubing to be strong enough to carry all your gear. By providing unmatched durability, this top-notch rack is sure to stand the test of the time.
Pick out yourself a rock solid and reliable roof rack that will maximize your vehicle’s above roof cargo load capacity and free up space for your buddies or valuable things by allowing to secure all that stuff outside of your vehicle. With this rack, it’s easy squeezy lemon peasy to take all you want without making your vehicle’s claustrophobic. It will keep what’s in stow positioned right, preventing load shifting. So, your gear will stay safe and sound during transport, resting on your roof until you need them. This convenient rack provides easy access to the top of your automobile’s roof which makes loading and unloading a snap – just stow it up and get go.
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.