Subaru Forester EJ255 Engine 2007-2012, High Performance Head Gasket by Cosworth®. Bore Size: 101 mm. Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
|Bore: 101 mm|
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001"
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets
- Cosworth gaskets feature a "folded stopper" layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties
- Premium construction built with unmatched quality standards
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
For over 60 years, Cosworth® has pushed the boundaries of what’s possible within powertrain and electronics technology, delivering a competitive advantage for customers on the road, track and in the sky. The company has employed its decades of IndyCar dominance and more than 50 years of experience in designing and building road car engines, to manufacture high-performance engine parts, fuel, air intake, cooling and brake systems parts that meet or exceed customers' expectations of quality and reliability. Its unique methodology and innovative technologies are ideally suited to the development of modern automotive solutions found in just about any motorsports application.