Porsche 911 Series 2007, Mass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch®. Bosch is an original equipment global leader in mass air flow technology. Bosch Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensors ensure low levels of harmful emissions with greater fuel efficiency and improved engine performance.
- OE Technology provides the correct function and calibration to ensure trouble-free operation and emission compliance
- 100% new product; not remanufactured
- Sensor and housing are calibrated and sold together ensuring precise sensor reading and optimal engine performance
- Guaranteed to match vehicle requirements for performance, drivability, fuel economy and emissions
- Can provide up to 20 percent better fuel consumption
A mass air flow sensor is a tool found in most modern engines. It is used to measure the amount of air in the engine and send a signal to the engine control unit (ECU), which signals the fuel system to ensure the proper air/fuel ratio. A defective mass air flow sensor can cause a number of problems like stalling, misfire, bad acceleration, or poor fuel economy. Bosch sensors have proven themselves under tough conditions in millions of passenger vehicles and can also be found in industrial applications. Bosch offers the perfect solution for almost every requirement of the motor-vehicle segment. Precision, reliability, and a long service life are the key features of all Bosch sensors. They deliver first-class quality to meet the highest standards of the automotive industry.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”