Pontiac Grand Prix 2007, Big Bite Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotor by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Driving Style: Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- Precision Drilled holes vent super heated gases, eliminating brake fade.
- Precision Turbo slotting maintains a clean pad surface giving you maximum grip and quiet braking.
- Quality controlled to ensure every rotor meets and exceeds OE standards
- Improved braking in wet weather driving
- Cooler operating temperatures ensure maximum friction between the pad and rotor for maximum stopping power
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.