Nissan Xterra 2007, Dome 1300 Awning by Rhino-Rack®. Made from the same heavy duty rip-stop polycotton fabric as proven Rhino-Rack awnings like the Sunseeker range, the Dome 1300 Awning is weather proof and UV50+ protected. The roof domes up to offer extra head room underneath the awning so it will work well for taller people and for lower roofed vehicles. In wetter conditions the engineering of the Dome 1300 Awning has superior water run off. Covers a large space opening out to 2500 mm x 2400 mm and stands well over 2.0 m depending on the vehicle you mount it to. The Dome 1300 Awning can be mounted to either side of your vehicle or directly to the rear. So whether you need shade, the Dome 1300 Awning that will provide you all weather protection.
Notes: Roof Rack System Required
|Coverage dimensions: 2500mm x 2400mm (98" x 94")|
|Material: Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas|
|Mount Position: Left/Right/Rear|
|Product Weight: 18.63lb|
|Packaged Length: 51.18"|
- One piece, easy to operate, pull out awning provides protection from sun and rain at the side of your vehicle
- Easily operated by one person
- Sets up or packs away in minutes
- Comes with telescoping poles, pegs, hooks, ropes and extension adapter
- Large 2500mm x 2400mm (98" x 94") coverage
- Mounts to C-Channel on top of Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero and Sports cross bars
- Fitting kit available to mount Sunseeker to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars
- Awning made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant
- Solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum and corrosion resistant hardware that won’t rust
- Includes 3 Velcro tensioning tabs that wrap around the horizontal support bars on each side, to dramatically improve water runoff
- Telescoping poles click into awning housing and have spiked ends to aid anchoring them to the ground
- Accessories like Tagalong Tent and extension pieces available to complement and enhance the utility of your Dome 1300 Awning
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
Do you want to mount a shade awning to your vehicle but the roof is so low that it makes an awning impractical? Rhino-Rack has developed the Dome 1300 Awning to provide the extra height you need for head clearance. The Dome 1300 Awning can be mounted to either side of your vehicle or directly to the rear. So whether you need shade while on the beach or for your family outings it is the Dome 1300 Awning that will provide you all weather protection.
Proven tough under the harsh conditions of the Australian outback, Dome 1300 is made to last, with awning fabric made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant, and a solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum for improved appearance and corrosion resistance. The available extension is manufactured from the same quality material, and can be used to extend the Awning for extra shade or attach to the ground for wind protection and privacy. The available 8.5’W x 5.5’D x 6.2’H Tagalong Tent is made from the same durable canvas material, includes insect proof mesh screens, and can be zipped to the side of the awning to form the perfect outdoor accommodations.
The Dome 1300 Awning comes with all necessary hardware and detailed, illustrated installation and user instructions. It’s backed by a limited one year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.