Nissan Versa 2007-2012, Race LE Seat by Takata Racing®. Seat Quantity: One. Black Spacer Fabric, Green Stitching, FIA Homologation, includes side mounting plates. The limited edition TAKATA Race LE Seat is an incredibly safe, deep sided and extremely rigid seat that still allows freedom of movement for all disciplines. The black Spacer Fabric, stitched in subtle TAKATA Green, keeps you cool. High backed, fully HANS? compatible with increased kidney protection, but relieved below the shoulders for lateral arm movement, this seat allows you to really get over the wheel and take control without any compromise on what is known as one of the most comfortable seats in the industry.
- Supplied with Side Plates and high tensile bolts
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
|FIA Homologated to 8855-1999|
|Standard Weight: 20.6lbs|
|Wide Weight: 21.5lbs|
- HANS compatible
- 4/5/6-point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Dual width options – standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only – supplied with Side Plates and high-tensile bolts
Takata® has been looking for ways to improve safety and protect people’s lives for over 70 years. The company started developing seat belts in the late 1930s, utilizing the technology found in parachutes. Since then, it has continued to develop the newest safety technologies and make them available globally, which still remains the company’s priority. Takata designs and manufactures best-in-class seat belts, 4-point and 6-point snap-on harnesses, race seats, shoulder pads, and many other products designed to reduce the number of fatalities of traffic accidents to zero.