Mercedes G Class 2007, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Gap: 1.1 mm. Thread Diameter: 14 mm. Thread Length: 19 mm. Insulator Material: Ceramic. Ground Configuration: Standard. Ground Electrode Quantity: 1. Manufacturer Heat Range: 8. Seat Type: Flat. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original equipment specific design and are manufactured to be OE equivalent replacements.
- OE specific design
- 360-degree continuous laser welded platinum tip for durability and long life
- Fine wire design delivers improved ignitability and performance life
- Copper core ground electrode for broader heat range to resist pre-ignition
- Tapered shape reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion
- Yttrium enhanced to resist wear
- Nickel-plated shell with rolled threads for complete anti-freeze and corrosion protection
- Ribbed insulator design prevents misfires due to flash-over
- Sold in packs of one
To maximize their investment, customers are looking for exceptional performance and extended service life, and spark plugs are no exception. Bosch offers a brand new series of spark plugs – Platinum Spark Plugs that are engineered and built in the most sophisticated facilities in the world to deliver improved ignitability and performance. The OE fine wire platinum design of the spark plug ensures a great fit and function for 2x longer service life compared to standard copper plugs. The use of platinum broadens the heat range beyond that achieved with a copper core center electrode design, providing consistent performance, a reliable spark and longer service. Bosch guarantees that OE Fine Wire Platinum Spark Plugs will make a difference you will notice and give you miles of worry-free driving.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”