Jeep Wrangler 2007-2008, Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Compatible with OEM Wheels and Tires
- Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended
- No driveline modifications necessary if kit is installed as intended (with or without track bars)
- Front End Alignment Required
- Max Tire Size: 33"x12.50"
Fitment notes: 2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models but still level.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- Adjustable coilovers
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Proudly made in the United States
ICON Vehicle Dynamics® is a recognized leader in revolutionary performance suspension systems. The company is a SEMA member as well as the premier supplier of suspension components to the leading vehicle manufacturers, namely Ford, Dodge, Jeep, GM, etc. ICON Vehicle Dynamics carries a full line of tubular and billet uniball upper control arms, shock absorbers, coilover shocks, and more. The company manufactures the highest quality products that are tested both in race conditions and real life applications.