Jeep Wrangler 2007, OME™ Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 2"-2.25" Front and Rear Lift Height by ARB®. Take the guess work out of ordering your Old Man Emu customized suspension system by order this complete kit with a single part number. This complete Old Man Emu suspension kit is engineered to improve ride and handling while providing approximately of suspension lift to a constantly heavy loaded vehicle.
- Engineered for both on road and off road drivability
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and real life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Made in Australia
- Front Coil Springs (2)
- Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks (2)
- OMEJKPF10 (2)
- Rear Coil Springs (2)
- Nitrocharger Sport Rear Shocks (2)
- Panhard Rod Extention Bracket Kit (1)
- OME Decals (2)
- OME Hat (1)
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.