Jeep Wrangler 2007-2017, Off Road™ Black Powder Coat Rock Sliders by Paramount Automotive®, 1 Pair. Dress up you Jeep while keeping it looking neater with Side Armor. This steel armor will protect your bodywork from damage. As a bonus, it will let your Jeep slide along that stump or boulder easily. It’s a convenient step into the cab, too. Because Side Armor doesn’t rise much above the frame rails, it’s a better fit for vehicles where the body isn’t lifted off the frame.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- Prevents rocks and stumps from creasing sheet metal body
- Makes entry/egress from lifted trucks easier
- Allows rocks to slide along, easing progress when rock-crawling
- Manufactured from durable 3/16" steel
- 2" x 0.120" tube
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
Our Rocker Guards and Side Armor are made from the same 2" x 0.120" tubes as the rest of our bumpers and finished with our two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating, providing your Jeep with the maximum protection and best style possible! Fully welded, these stout pieces will repel rocks for as long as you own your Jeep.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.