Jeep Wrangler 3.8L 2007-2010, Max Energy 2.0™ Power Programmer by Hypertech®. Premium Octane: +11HP +24TQ. Regular Octane: +8HP +15TQ. The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or getting your hands dirty. Our award-winning Power Tuning adds maximum horsepower, torque, and performance for any kind of driving for vehicles using regular, premium, E85, as well as diesel fuel. The Max Energy 2.0 also has a larger backlit LCD screen for quick and easy setup and user-friendly navigation for simple installation, tuning, and feature options.
|Premium Octane: +11HP +24TQ|
|Regular Octane: +8HP +15TQ|
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Gears 2.82, 3.07, 3.21, 3.42, 3.55, 3.73, 3.92, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 & 5.38
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Tire Sizes 22.5 - 44 inches 1/4 inch increments
- Top Speed Limiter 25 - 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments, 81 to 255 MPH to match speed rated tires
- Rev Limit -500 to +500 RPM Above or Below Stock Value
- Cooling Fans Stock, 180 degrees F, 195 degrees F
- Return Back To Stock
- DTCs Read and Clear
- Idle RPM adjustment for 4Lo, Normal, and Winch 700-1800 RPM in 50 RPM increments
- Throttle Response settings for 4Lo, Lo, Mid, and High -50% to +50%, in 5% increments
- Throttle Body Settings for Viper or Stock Throttle bodies
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Threshold Adjustment 2 psi to 100 psi for All tires, front tires, or rear tires
- On-The-Fly turn on cooling fan regardless of coolant temp.
- On-The-Fly Differential Locking Control In All Modes (Rubicon Only)
- On-The-Fly Instant Idle Override 500 – 2000 RPM, in 50 RPM increments
- On-The-Fly Traction Control Enable\Disable
- On-The-Fly Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Disable
- Internet Updateable
Hypertech’s Power Tuning is the only tuning on the market that allows you to use the highest power level for towing while maintaining safe EGTs. This means no worries about damaging your engine or transmission when towing up to the maximum weight rating specified by the vehicle’s manufacturer. Hypertech develops and tests all Power Tuning under real-world conditions using maximum load and steep grades to ensure dependability.
Since its founding in 1985 in Tennessee, Hypertech® has been an industry leader in engine power enhancement through the use of software enhancements. In 1986, Hypertech created the original "power chip" which physically replaced factory stock engine control computers and increased horsepower and torque through remapping of computer-controlled fuel injection and ignition timing. As computer controls spread to other vehicle systems such as transmissions, throttle bodies, and variable-valve timing over the years, Hypertech was instrumental in software development that maximized the benefits of each of those systems to push the envelope of performance and fuel economy. In 1994, Hypertech was instrumental in creating the Power Programmer application which made it possible to download software enhancements into an existing ECU, which eliminated the need for replacement chips. Hypertech continues to lead the way today, and CARiD is proud to sell their range of innovative tuners that offer features competitors haven’t even thought of yet.