GMC Sierra 2007, A25 Series 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT®. 25000 lbs Towing Capacity. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine with this superior trailer hitch. Made using only the highest-quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, it will help you safely haul your loads no matter whether you're simply going from point A to B or heading for a long trip. Built to last, it provides a great combination of durability and worry-free performance.
|Vertical Load: 6250 lbs|
|Capacity: 25000 lbs|
|Finish: Powder Coat|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra-wide head opening for easier coupling
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from the truck cab
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving the hitch easy
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".