GMC Sierra Denali RWD 2007-2010, LoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Spring add ride comfort and restores proper handling and safety to 1-ton pickups, motor homes, and heavy-duty commercial trucks. Air pressure in the springs can be manually adjusted between 5 and 100 psi. Working with your existing suspension, air springs increase your safety and comfort when towing and hauling heavy loads.
- This product can expose individuals to hazardous chemical compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm
- Safely Run with Zero Air Pressure.
|Load Capacity: 5000 lbs|
- Set of Two replacement air bag springs support designed to work with factory OEM leaf springs
- Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle
- Designed for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles
- Prevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Maintains proper ride height
- Helps reduce bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- Kit includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, quick-disconnect valves, and all related hardware needed for installation
- Air springs can be adjusted between 5 – 100 psi manually
- Eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads
- Maintenance-free! Safely run with zero air pressure
- Replaces factory jounce bumper
- All necessary mounting brackets
- All of the hardware needed for installation
- A fully illustrated instruction manual
- Air lines
- Schrader valve
- Provides three-stage ride comfort
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- (2)Air Springs
- All Necessary Mounting Brackets
- Air lines
- Schrader valve
- All of The Hardware Needed for Installation
- A Fully Illustrated Instruction Manual
LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE works with your vehicle’s leaf springs to provide up to 5,000 lbs. of load leveling capacity* and keeps the vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded. he closed-cell urethane foam jounce bumper inside the air spring provides a cushion of air that absorbs shock, eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads and protects vehicles carrying heavy loads. Never bottom out again with the ULTIMATE! oadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE air springs are maintenance free! Safely run with zero air pressure because of the internal jounce bumper. Replaces factory jounce bumper that is sometimes removed when adding air springs.
Air springs are built like a tire and are reinforced by durable,2-ply fabric for maximum strength. Exclusive upper and lower roll plates are included which protect the springs from sharp edges, such as brackets or the frame and help increase load capacity up to 10%.
The suspension of any pickup, van, or mobile home that’s weighed down by heavy cargo, permanently affixed equipment, or a trailer is compromised because the rear springs are crushed down to a height they cannot recover from. Ride quality is reduced, and the front of your vehicle points upward. A rear end that is weighed down literally lifts weight off your front wheels, reducing the amount of traction you have for steering and reducing grip the tires have on the road when you need it in fast braking. After enough time, weighed-down springs sag permanently and the effect becomes even worse.
The LoadLifter5000™ Air Springs kit is Air Lift’s most powerful set of secondary assist air springs for large vehicles with leaf springs that typically transport more weight. Mount this set of air bags between one end of your leaf spring and the vehicle frame on each side, hook up the easy-connect air lines, then inflate manually as needed. Fully pressurized, both helper air springs can raise up to 5,000 pounds back to proper ride height – taking extra stress off leaf springs and ensuring that a stable, comfortable ride returns. Once your vehicle is back up to a level ride height, you’ll notice headlights and bright lights now stay at the correct aim – illuminating the road ahead instead of tree tops in the distance. Air Lift proudly produces the LoadLifter5000™ Air Springs kit in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.