Ford Mustang 2007 MPG+™ Spark Plug Wires by Granatelli Motor Sports®. Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
- Increases mileage 15%
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
- Patented design works with all fuel injection systems, street cars and race cars
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 °F (1200 °F boots optional).
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Over 600 fitments!
The Granatelli Motor Sports® name has been associated with speed for more than seventy years. GMS spends countless hours performing engineering evaluations and precision testing to ensure its customers' innovative products and advanced automotive solutions. GMS offers professional installations that are consistent with the Company's high standards. GMS helped establish the standards set forth by the California Air Resources Board ("CARB") enabling the Company to secure approval for many companies in the aftermarket manufacturing forced induction systems, camshafts, exhaust systems, cylinder heads and mass airflow sensors.