2007 Ford Explorer Body Parts
- Replace®Power Side View MirrorFord Explorer 2007, Power Side View Mirror by Replace®. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car unsightly, but driving with cracked or missing mirror glass can be dangerous, not to mention illegal. Don't risk your safety or run...Designed as a direct replacementProvides clear visibility$146.97 - $218.30
- Spyder®Black Factory Style HeadlightsFord Explorer 2007, Black Factory Style Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H13 low/high beam (not included). A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving...$160.08
- Replace®Replacement Tail LightFord Explorer 2007, Replacement Tail Light by Replace®. Chrome housing, red/clear lens. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive...$108.23
- Replace®Front Lower Bumper CoverFord Explorer W/O Fog Lights 2007, Front Lower Bumper Cover by Replace®. Plastic. Replace bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$94.94 - $258.91
- Replace®Front FenderFord Explorer 2007, Front Fender by Replace®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$65.02 - $80.49
- Replace®Hood PanelFord Explorer 2007, Hood Panel by Replace®. Whether your hood suffered damage in a front end collision, at the leading edge from airborne road debris, or on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs, look no further than...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$205.25 - $383.71
- Replace®GrilleFord Explorer 2007, Grille by Replace®. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille. If you're in...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$305.95 - $319.73
- Replace®Front Exterior Door HandleFord Explorer 2007, Front Exterior Door Handle by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$12.00
- Dorman®HELP!™ Liftgate HandleFord Explorer 2007, HELP!™ Liftgate Handle by Dorman®. 1 Piece. Material: Plastic. Textured Black. Without Keyhole. Constructed of reinforced material for long-lasting endurance, Dorman’s Tailgate Handle stands up to severe weather...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConstructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability$31.82
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Sun Visor BracketFord Explorer 2007, OE Solutions™ Sun Visor Bracket by Dorman®. Dorman’s Sun Visor Bracket allows replacement of just the failed mount, instead of the entire sun visor assembly. As an added feature Dorman upgraded the mount from...Repairs the mount that holds the sun visor to the headliner of the vehicleDirect replacement for a proper fit$25.76
- Replace®Slip-On Style Rocker PanelFord Explorer 2007, Slip-On Style Rocker Panel by Replace®. Steel. 74" x 6" x 3". Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$40.27
- Dorman®Body Mount SetFord Explorer 2007, Body Mount Set by Dorman®. Dorman’s Body Mount Kit includes all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails,...Constructed from high-quality materials to withstand wear and tearIncludes clips and screws$37.95 - $51.95
- Replace®Header PanelFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited 2007, Header Panel by Replace®. Header panels are located at the front of vehicles. Due to their front position, the header panels are subjected to damage from gravel, stones, and debris thrown up by...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$66.38 - $133.27
- Cardone Select®Rear Power Window Regulator and Motor AssemblyFord Explorer 2007, Rear Power Window Regulator and Motor Assembly by Cardone Select®. Connector Quantity: 2. Number of Mouting Holes: 5. Terminal Quantity: 2. Mouting Type: Threaded Insert, Studs. With Instruction Sheet. With Gear....100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every time.Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$64.62
- Dupli-Color®Perfect Match™ Premium Automotive PaintFord Explorer 2007, Perfect Match™ Premium Automotive Paint by Dupli-Color®. 8 oz. Aerosol. Dupli-Color® Perfect Match® Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially...Features EZ Touch 360_™ NozzlePremium automotive paint+3$9.62 - $11.75
- SoffSeal®Gas Tank Door BumperUniversal Gas Tank Door Bumper by SoffSeal®. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .3 In., and an installed height of .9 In. It is typically used in metal applications and has a drill/slot of .172 In. and a button head.Provides a factory fresh lookOriginal fitment and easy installation$2.84
- Taylor Cable®Flat Top GlassFlat Top Glass by Taylor Cable®. Glass Finish: Clear. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$143.86 - $663.52
- SoffSeal®Header Seal Convertible TopHeader Seal Convertible Top by SoffSeal®. This versatile sponge extrusion has a width of 3/4" and a height of 3/4". It is typically used as a convertible top header seal.Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageVersatile for street rods and daily drivers$3.07 - $4.14
- Dorman®Mirror Glass with Backing PlateFord Explorer For Power Mirror 2007, Mirror Glass with Backing Plate by Dorman®. 1 Piece. Without Turn Signal on Glass. Packaging Type: Box. Pre-cut to original mirror size and shaped for a perfect fit, Dorman’s stick-on Mirror Glass...Direct OEM replacementThe finest quality at a great price$55.00 - $68.11
- Spyder®Chrome Factory Style HeadlightsFord Explorer 2007, Chrome Factory Style Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H13 low/high beam (not included). A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving...$160.08
- Lumen®Black/Smoke Fiber Optic LED 3rd Brake LightFord Explorer with Factory LED Tail Lights 2007, Black/Smoke Fiber Optic LED 3rd Brake Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, smoke lens. With cargo light. Add a touch of customization to the appearance of your automobile while making...$60.00
- Replace®Front Upper Bumper CoverFord Explorer W/O Park Assist Sensors W/O Tow Hook With Fog Lights 2007, Front Upper Bumper Cover by Replace®. Bumper Comes Primed – Ready To Paint. Plastic. Without License Plate Provision. Replace bumper covers will come in handy if...$50.72 - $375.77
- K-Metal®Front FenderFord Explorer Limited / XLT 2007, Front Fender by K-Metal®. With Wheel Openning Molding Holes. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful...Designed with utmost care and key attention to the tiniest detailIdentical in specifications to OE part$67.07 - $80.66
- K-Metal®Hood PanelFord Explorer 2007, Hood Panel by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$160.31 - $390.17
- Sherman®GrilleFord Explorer 2007, Grille by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$150.41 - $313.94
- Dorman®HELP!™ Exterior Door HandleFord Explorer 2007, HELP!™ Exterior Door Handle by Dorman®. Dorman’s sturdy Exterior Door Handles stand up to severe weather conditions and years of handling. Plus, they’re designed for a proper fit every time, making installation...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+7$32.28 - $91.38
- Sherman®Tailgate HandleFord Explorer 2007, Tailgate Handle by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products....Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$21.27
- HushMat®Cargo Vehicle Insulation KitFord Explorer 2007, Cargo Vehicle Insulation Kit by HushMat®. A high performance vehicle can create its own drum in the cargo area due to the vibrations that pass through the chassis to the floor pan from tires and road. The heat and...Reduce Heat & Road Noise all from one USA Made productHushMat ULTRA - Butyl Damping Pads "RATED #1 INSULATOR" by Restorer Magazine$270.00
- Sherman®Slip-On Style Rocker PanelFord Explorer 2007, Slip-On Style Rocker Panel by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$43.91
- SoffSeal®Fiberglass Body Bumper PackFiberglass Body Bumper Pack by SoffSeal®. 4-K183, 4-K192, 4-K106, 4-K189. SoffSeal™ offers a wide variety of bumpers and grommets to eliminate rattles and properly adjust components in your vehicle. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand bumpers...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.36
Keeping up your vehicle’s appearance is a significant factor in pride of ownership and resale value. This is the reason why CARiD strives to make it as easy, comfortable and affordable as possible for you to keep your 2007 Ford Explorer in tip top shape. To save you time and money, we gathered 2007 Ford Explorer auto body parts of the highest quality at economical prices all under one roof. All the products on offer are made by leading manufacturers that stand behind their products, so you'll get nothing less than the highest possible quality and durability with each and every part purchased here.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...
- $65.02 - $80.49
- $205.25 - $383.71
- $305.95 - $319.73