Universal G2 Brake Control Kit by Hayes®. This kit includes the new Hayes Universal Quik-Receiver mounting sleeve to make installation a snap. The G2 brake controller features a market-exclusive audible signal alert for connection continuity that makes for safer braking. The three-axis accelerometer technology automatically levels and senses the rate of deceleration.
- Activates trailer brakes in proportion to your vehicle's brake in action
- Comes with the Hayes Quik-Receiver mounting sleeve for easy installation
- Audible signal alert for connection continuity for safe braking
- Wide high resolution diagnostic LCD panel shielded from glare
- Easy to use manual activation lever for full power in emergency stopping situations
- Boost feature for applying more initial braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Suitable for 2, 4, 6, and 8 electric brakes
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
The G2 brake controller is a smart braking system that has market-exclusive features to protect your tow vehicle and trailer. The G2 large, high-resolution diagnostic liquid crystal panel is designed to eliminate glare. The screen displays the amount of power being sent to the trailer brakes and allows adjustment in three modes (percent of power, voltage, and current). This advanced G2 controller has a “power boost feature” which gives you the ability to apply more initial braking power when towing heavier trailers. The three-axis accelerometer technology automatically levels and senses the rate of deceleration. The G2 brake controller has a sleek, low-profile design. You can easily install this kit in your tow vehicle with the new Hayes Universal Quik-Receiver mounting sleeve.
Hayes® Hayes proudly manufactures electronic brake controllers to cover all towing needs. The first Hayes brake controller rolled out from the assembly line in the 1950's. The company has more than 60 years of experience in producing brake controllers. Hayes has withstood the test of time and still holds leading positions on the automotive market. By incorporating new technologies like the 'quik-connect' system, Hayes is able to stay on the forefront of intelligent brake systems. Hayes brake controllers ensure safe deceleration with extra weight behind your vehicle.