Chevy Silverado 2007, 7" SST™ Cab Length Side Entry Steps by Luverne®, 1 Pair. Material: Stainless Steel. These 7" entry steps are engineered to help you entry and exit from your vehicle as well as give your auto a touch of style. The wide step pads of this product provide bold appearance and expanded step area. These side entry steps are available in custom sizes.
Notes: Mounting Brackets Sold Separately.
- Contoured design with classic styling fits snuggly to the body of the vehicle
- 7" wide, molded plastic step pads provide safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Black plastic end caps for a bold appearance and added protection
- High-strength steel mounting brackets with a vehicle-specific fit
- Attractive and unique styling
- Box extensions for short box, long box, and dual wheel models
- Easy, no-drill installation on most models
- Made in the USA
This top-notch Luverne product is carefully designed with customers in mind to ensure the highest possible level of quality. Manufactured by expert professionals from high-grade materials to stringent standards it ensures unsurpassed reliability which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction. This product provides trouble-free service for decades to come. When buying from Luverne, you can be completely confident that you will not be disappointed with the purchase.
Since its foundation in 1963 Luverne® Truck Equipment, Inc. has been engineering and manufacturing first-rate truck accessories. The company offers an enormous assortment of superior splash guards, side entry steps, nerf bars, bed rails, grille guards, GripStep™, MegaStep™, O-MegaStep™, StepUp™, Baja™, EZ Step™, GripStep™, cab guards, and other similar products for most full-size pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles as well as BIG RIG™, ProTec™, and Tuff Guard™ grille guards for semi-tractors.