Chevy Optra 2007, TPMS Sensor by Standard®. OE Style. Black. Frequency: 315 Mhz. With more than 95 years of experience, Standard® is the leader in the automotive aftermarket. Standard designs, engineer, manufacture and distribute over 40,000 of the highest-quality engine management products in some of the most advanced-technology categories. TPMS product line is no different. Each product is rigorously tested to meet strict quality standards. What’s more, Standard holds more than 30 TPMS-specific patents and have an additional 20+ pending.
- Pre-programmed at the factory with exact OE protocol, so it’s ready to be installed and OE-relearned out of the box
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance in compliance with all SAE2657 specifications
- Undergoes extensive testing - including operational temperature, thermal shock, extreme temperature, humidity, frost, proof pressure, rapid deflation, contamination, salt fog, drop, centrifugal force vehicle speed, mechanical vibration tests—to ensure durability
- Validated at independent lab during 168-hour on-vehicle live test
- Military-grade lithium battery ensures maximum battery life and sensor performance
- Low-power wakeup timer and periodic reset driven by Low-Frequency Output (LFO) maximizes shelf life, extends battery life, and maintains optimum performance levels
- Z-axis or duel XY-axis accelerometers on IC chip ensure more precise readings on tire positions and rotational direction
- External–crystal oscillator provides frequency stability and more accurate frequency ranges, ensuring more reliable communications between sensors and vehicle receivers
- Fully assembled with nickel-plated valve core and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum clamp-in valve stem to prevent premature breaking and resist galvanic corrosion
- Unique ID Cloning functionality allows you to clone/copy unique ID from one sensor to another
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.