Chevy Avalanche 2007-2013, 7" Grip Step™ Black Textured Powder Coat Step Boards by Luverne®, 1 Pair. Material: Aluminum. Length: 88". Rocker Panel Mount. These Luverne aluminum boards are perfect for your work truck applications. They feature advanced step design that ensures additional traction and safety in any weather. These 7'' x 2½'' aluminum boards have stainless steel fasteners and textured black plastic end caps.
Notes: Mounting Brackets Sold Separately.
- Rugged, expanded metal tread for an industrial look and ultimate traction
- 5052-H32 aluminum construction for superior, rust-free strength
- 7" wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Durable textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Contoured, textured black plastic end caps for added protection
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for lasting strength
- Made in the USA
This top-notch Luverne product is carefully designed with customers in mind to ensure the highest possible level of quality. Manufactured by expert professionals from high-grade materials to stringent standards it ensures unsurpassed reliability which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction. This product provides trouble-free service for decades to come. When buying from Luverne, you can be completely confident that you will not be disappointed with the purchase.
Since its foundation in 1963 Luverne® Truck Equipment, Inc. has been engineering and manufacturing first-rate truck accessories. The company offers an enormous assortment of superior splash guards, side entry steps, nerf bars, bed rails, grille guards, GripStep™, MegaStep™, O-MegaStep™, StepUp™, Baja™, EZ Step™, GripStep™, cab guards, and other similar products for most full-size pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles as well as BIG RIG™, ProTec™, and Tuff Guard™ grille guards for semi-tractors.