BMW 3-Series 2007, Chime Retention Interface with Built-In Speaker by Axxess®. Replacing the stereo in a late-model GM car has a down side: the seatbelt chime and the turn signal click are actually piped through the stereo and into the speakers. New stereo = no chime. This module retains the chimes.
Fitment notes: Will Fit Model without Amplified Sound System.
- Provides Aaccessory Power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in non-amplified or when bypassing an amplified system
- Retains all warning chimes through onboard speaker
- Low profile case
- Micro-B- updatable
- Pre-Wired ASWC-1 Harness Included (ASWC-1 Sold Separately)
- LC-BMRC-01 interface
- LC-BMRC-01 harness
- Fuse holder with 96" length of wire
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.