Toyota Tacoma 2006, OME™ BP-51 Front Lift Coilover with 0"-2" Front Lift Height by ARB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Shock absorbers have been tuned in length and valving specific to the Tacoma. To accommodate the large body size of BP-51 a specific lower mount bracket has been developed to provide clearance to the axle. Specific reservoir brackets have also been developed and are included in the rear fit kit. The rear dampers are tuned to match the existing range of rear Old Man Emu springs.
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
- Required BP-51 Rear Driver Side Shock Absorber (Part Number BP5160011L)
- Required BP-51 Rear Passenger Side Shock Absorber (Part Number BP5160011R)
- Required Front Shock Mount Systemr (Part Number VM80010016)
|Internal Design: Monotube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged|
|Damping Type: Normal|
|Adjustment Type: Double Adjustment|
|Rebound Adjustment: 9 Clicks|
|Compression Adjustment: 9 Clicks|
|Levels of Adjustment: 81 Levels|
|Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer|
|Reservoir: With External Reservoir|
|Damper Material: Aluminium (6061 T6)|
- Engineered for both on road and off road drivability
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and real life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Made in Australia
- (1) OME BP-51 High Performance Bypass Coilover
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.