Toyota Tacoma 2006, Textured Black Rock Rails by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Protect your bodywork from stumps and rocks with set of N-Fab rock rails. Welded from tubes of 1.75" x .095" steel tubing, these rails will let your undercarriage slide harmlessly along the rock, instead of digging in and damaging the sheet metal.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- All bolt-on design that wont flex
- Bolt-on attachment
- Standard color is textured black powder coat
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA!
- .095 wall tubing with solid milled mounting ends
- No cutting or drilling required
- Lifetime warranty on product and 5-year warranty on finish
- Welded all 1 piece construction for strength and longevity (Non-modular)
- Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. have Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copyright Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 6874801 and # 7416202 other patents and continuances pending
Rock Rails provide superior protection while enhancing the look of your vehicle. Constructed using 1.75" x .095" Wall tubular steel that has been treated inside and out for corrosion protection, these rock rails are built to last. All N-Fab Rock Rails feature a distinctive, fully welded double tube design that provides optimum strength and protection for your vehicle. They are an all-bolt-on design that won’t flex and are mounted high and tight for a cleaner more custom look.
N-Fab® has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!