Subaru Impreza 2.5i / Outback Sport 2006-2007, Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Rear Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Caliper Configuration: Semi-Loaded. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the same fit and function as a new O.E. unit. BBB Industries offers one of the largest selections of remanufactured, semi-loaded brake calipers in the industry, representing over 98.5% coverage. While only the very best cores, without wear, corrosion or blemishes are selected for the NuGeon line, attention to quality doesn't stop there. All components used in calipers are of the highest quality, and every unit is pressure-tested with the same machines and parameters that are used at O.E.M. factories.
|Caliper Configuration: Semi-Loaded|
|Bracket: with Mounting Bracket|
- End-of-line pressure testing for leakage
- Piston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.
- VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) paper wrapping for prevention of rust for up to two years shelf life
- Pad hardware and brackets included in box
- Proprietary 'smart' part numbering system makes pair matching easy
- Automatic date coding of every production lot for full traceability of components and labor
- O.E. cross reference and list of critical core components on the lab
- Mounting Bracket
NuGeon® is a child brand of BBB Industries, LLC which was set up by brothers Bruce and Jeffrey Bigler in 1987. BBB Industries carries a comprehensive line of application-specific aftermarket replacement parts, mainly remanufactured brake calipers, starters, alternators, and power steering products. NuGeon brake calipers are made to stringent standards of quality to provide excellent performance, precise fit, resistance to corrosion as well as reliable service life.