2006 Porsche Cayman Performance Parts
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitPorsche Cayman Hatchback 2006, Mach Force XP™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by aFe®. With Equalizer Tube. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2" to 2.5". Exhaust...$1,777.44 - $2,083.34
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitPorsche Cayman 2006, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this...$479.27
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversPorsche Cayman 2006, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$1,275.00
- Fabspeed®V-Flow Cold Air Intake SystemPorsche Cayman S 2006, V-Flow Cold Air Intake System by Fabspeed®. Direct replacement for the factory air box that utilizes the OEM "ram air" fresh air ducts for lower intake temperatures and added power. Constructed of high performance...Increases horsepower and torque by 7 whp and 6 ft-lbsHigh performance cotton fiber is washable and re-oilable$345.00
- Naak Tuning®My Genius™ Handheld ProgrammerPorsche Cayman S 2006, My Genius™ Handheld Programmer by Naak Tuning®. 5%-10% Gains HP and TQ. This performance tune comes with a My Genius Handheld Programmer. Every performance tune is custom engineered from your vehicles stock tune...Ensures monitoring and tuning system of vehicle parametersProvides reliable service for decades to come$899.00
- Rennline®Tunable Semi-Solid Engine MountPorsche Cayman 2006, Tunable Semi-Solid Engine Mount by Rennline®. The Rennline Tunable Engine Mount for your cars offers the ultimate in adjustability for your car. Replacing your compliant factory mounts will decrease engine movement...Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$350.00
- LN Engineering®Low Temperature ThermostatPorsche Cayman 2006, Low Temperature Thermostat by LN Engineering®. Temperature: 71 Degrees. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality...Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting serviceDesigned to unlock more performance out of your vehicle$119.84
- SPEC®Stage 3+ Clutch KitPorsche Cayman 6-Speed 2006, Stage 3+ Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon...High clamp pressure plateCarbon semi-metallic friction material$1,053.00
- aFe®Sprint Booster Power ConverterPorsche Cayman Automatic Transmission With Electronic Traction Control 2006, Sprint Booster Power Converter by aFe®. Automobiles in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable technology for an ECM (Electronic...3 Acceleration modes36 Acceleration programs (18 manual and 18 auto)$289.99
- Autolite®XP™ Iridium Spark Plug with ResistorPorsche Cayman 2006, XP™ Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability and a more...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.26
- Proforged®Front Outer Straight Tie Rod EndPorsche Cayman 2006, Front Outer Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$37.66
- Rennline®Battery Mount KitPorsche Cayman 2006, Battery Mount Kit by Rennline®.Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$135.00 - $145.00
- Wavetrac®DifferentialPorsche Cayman 2006, Differential by Wavetrac®. Wavetrac® diffs are state-of-the-art helical gear differentials designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA. The Wavetrac® Differential is the only torque biasing differential on...Patented design automatically improves grip in low traction conditions9310 steel gears run in case-hardened billet or forged steel bodies$1,245.50
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitPorsche Cayman Hatchback 2006, S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Borla®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Exhaust System Sound:...$1,759.99
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsPorsche Cayman S with Cast Iron Rotors 2006, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad...$145.04 - $159.11
- Megan Racing®Track Series Front and Rear Coilover KitPorsche Cayman Without Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) 2006, Track Series Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Megan Racing®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. For those who demand the absolute most in handling and performance from their...$999.00
- K&N®E Series Unique Red Air FilterPorsche Cayman 2006, E Series Unique Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$63.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Fender Mount Oil CoolerPorsche Cayman 2006, Fender Mount Oil Cooler by Billy Boat Exhaust®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Incorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talentHigh strength and complete resistance to harsh elements$793.94
- CSF®High Performance RadiatorPorsche Cayman 2006, High Performance Radiator by CSF®. Direct Fit. Each CSF high quality radiator is completed with an industry leading 1 hour, hand polished "Show-Stopper™ mirror finish." Hand polishing tools and techniques in new...CAD/CAM designed using Unigraphics™ SoftwareOE radial and deep drawn aluminum endtanks$429.00
- Clutch Masters®FX500 Clutch KitPorsche Cayman S Standard Transmission 2006, FX500 Clutch Kit by Clutch Masters®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Center Style: Solid. Disc Type: 6-Pad. Pressure Plate Style: Heavy Duty. Disc Material: Ceramic. The versatile FX500...200-400% Increased holding capacityRace only. Not recommended for the street$1,113.30
- AED Performance®HO Series CarburetorHO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$554.95 - $750.81
- Nitrode®Performance Nickel Spark PlugPorsche Cayman 2006, Performance Nickel Spark Plug by Nitrode®. Hotter Plug, higher heat range. The Nitrode™ spark plugs are positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Rennline®Front Bump Steer KitPorsche Cayman 2006, Front Bump Steer Kit by Rennline®. If you're serious about how your car handles, you should upgrade the factory tie rods with an adjustable bump steer kit. There is one major drawback to the factory tie rods, bump...Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$195.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ 304 SS Round Straight Cut Dual Polished Exhaust TipPorsche Cayman 2006, Mach Force XP™ 304 SS Round Straight Cut Dual Polished Exhaust Tip by aFe®. Tip Shape: Round. Tip Cut Type: Straight Cut. Tip Inlet Diameter: 4". This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any...Constructed of stainless steelIncorporates a unique balance chamber and diverter design$398.04
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2006 Porsche Cayman with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2006 Porsche Cayman that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $145.04 - $159.11