Mercedes R Class W251 Body Code 2006-2012, Diamond Plate Cargo Mat by Intro-Tech®. Protect your cargo floor with the muscular look and superior durability of the Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Mat. Made with a unique three-layer design, it perfectly simulates aluminum finish without any rust, added weight, or sharp edges that can damage your cargo area. These great cargo mats are custom-made to fit your exact vehicle and ensure the most complete floor coverage.
- Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearance
- The first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat
- Advanced triple-layer design
- Scratch-free clear coating
- Integrates with custom foot pedals, gauges/dash/door panels, graphite or aluminum trim
- Finished with an eye-catching checkered race binding
- Provides extra grip to prevent slipping feet
- Base has rubber nibs to keep mats in place
- Manufactured in the USA
- Backed by lifetime Warranty
Add the bold look of diamond-tread metal to your cargo floor. The Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Mat tri-layer design starts with a heavy-duty vinyl base and rubber nibs that keep the mat in place. The base is topped with a layer of chrome foil to give the mat its metallic shine. A clear vinyl top coat seals up the mat, protecting it from scratches and providing some extra foot traction. The Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Mat looks just like aluminum diamond plate while being much more lightweight, flexible, and rust-free. Protect your cargo floor with the awesome looks of these Diamond Plate Cargo Mats by Intro-Tech.
Intro-Tech® is based in sunny Southern California, and has been in business since 1991. Their product line includes floor mats, car covers, car sunshades, winter windscreen shields and the innovative PitStop Furniture line of race-inspired furniture. They manufacture all of their products themselves in their Chino facility, using the latest in Computer Aided Design and cutting technology. Because they use only the finest materials to produce their products, they are able to offer a lifetime warranty on everything they sell.