Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD 6.0L 2006, Master Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 6" Front and 5" Rear Lift Height by Superlift®. Max Tire Size: 37"x12.5" Tire on 17"x9" Wheel with 4.5" Backspacing. This is a complete bracket style suspension lift kit. Covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning
Fitment notes: This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8" blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the options list or call our technical support line for additional details.
|Install Time: 8 Hours|
|Install Difficulty Level: 3|
|Max Tire Size: 37"x12.5" Tire on 17"x9" Wheel with 4.5" Backspacing|
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles
- Front track width not increased
- Front lift height range
- Full-width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Load bearing bracketry made of 0.25" thick plate steel or DOM tubing
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Dual centerlink stabilizing links make steering more responsive and extend pitman / idler arm life
- Lifetime Warranty
- Front coil springs
- Track Bar bracket
- Radius arm brackets
- Sway bar correction
- Drop pitman arm
- Rear block and u-bolt kit
- All hardware
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Established in 1975, Superlift® began its journey in building a strong reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of lift and leveling kits and suspension accessories renowned for their legendary quality, industry award-winning design, and long-term value. Incorporating innovative computer modeling technology to aid in product design as well as advanced metal fabrication and machining processes, the company remains a pioneer in the off-road suspension and lift kit industry. Operated by avid truckers and off-road warriors and dedicated to provide only the finest products, Superlift maintains the stringent process control to consistently manufacture premium quality parts and accessories.