Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD 2006, Coilover Conversion Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 2.5"-3" Front and Rear Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50". Available as an industry first is the ICON bolt-on and returnable to stock coilover conversion system. This system not only offers superior ride quality and performance, but gives you the option to adjust ride height and compression valving based on how your vehicle is equipped. Included in this system is a fabricated coilover upper subframe and lower axle mounts, reservoir mount, coilovers, and necessary hardware for proper installation. This ICON system was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. Adjustable ride height, compression damping tuneability with the turn of an external knob, and secondary spring rate engagement adjustability by the end user makes this kit highly tunable to your personal liking by all skill levels.
- Compatible with OEM Wheels and Tires
- Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required
|Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"|
|Recommended Wheel Size: 8.5"-9" Wide with 5" Back Spacing|
- Increased ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered 2.5 coilover shocks with Eibach coils
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
- Remote reservoir for consistent damping at extreme temperatures
- Heavy duty steel upper and lower links with dual rate bushing assemblies
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Made in the USA
ICON Vehicle Dynamics® is a recognized leader in revolutionary performance suspension systems. The company is a SEMA member as well as the premier supplier of suspension components to the leading vehicle manufacturers, namely Ford, Dodge, Jeep, GM, etc. ICON Vehicle Dynamics carries a full line of tubular and billet uniball upper control arms, shock absorbers, coilover shocks, and more. The company manufactures the highest quality products that are tested both in race conditions and real life applications.