2006 Ford Explorer Lights
- Spyder®Black Factory Style HeadlightsFord Explorer 2006, Black Factory Style Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H13 low/high beam (not included). A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving...$160.08
- Replace®Replacement Tail LightFord Explorer 2006, Replacement Tail Light by Replace®. Chrome housing, red/clear lens. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive...$105.14
- Lumen®App Controlled RGB LED Headlight Conversion KitFord Explorer 2006, App Controlled RGB LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, High beam: 3600lm, Low beam: 2400lm (per kit). Improve your visibility and driving safety and create dazzling multi-color special effects with...Exceptionally Bright LightLonger Lifespan$159.95
- Winjet®Halo Projector Fog LightsFord Explorer 2006, Driver and Passenger Side Halo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Clear lens. Bulbs: H3 12V/55W. Wiring harness not included. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are...$46.69
- Philips®Vision Headlight Replacement BulbsFord Explorer 2006, Vision Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Philips®, 1 Pair. Designed to enhance illumination of the road and improve safety while driving, these top-of-the-line Vision bulbs are the ultimate choice for drivers worldwide....Expertly designed for greater safety and comfortPhilips is the choice of all major car manufacturers$35.26 - $47.03
- Oracle Lighting®Color Dual Halo Kit for HeadlightsFord Explorer 2006, Color Dual Halo Kit for Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. Lights not Included! Kit Includes 4 Halos for Two Lights (2 Halo Rings per Light), installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your...Most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investmentGuaranteed to offer both an intense appearance and ultra-bright output+2$169.15 - $177.65
- Lumen®Dual Row LED Light Bar with Illuminated End Caps (18", 30", 43", 51.5")Universal Dual Row LED Light Bar with Illuminated End Caps (18", 30", 43", 51.5") by Lumen®. 1 Piece. 18", 30", 43" and 51.5" long. Improved vision at night and an upgrade in your vehicle’s style and visibility by day are yours with...Brilliant, energy-efficient and reliable illuminationExclusive illuminated end caps create a unique display+1$102.95 - $249.95
- Hella®9070 DuraLED™ Rectangular Amber LED Turn Signal LightUniversal 9070 DuraLED™ Rectangular Amber LED Turn Signal Light by Hella®, 1 Piece. Amber lens. Screw: not included. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$94.21
- Wolo®Infinity 1™ Halogen Full Size Halogen Emergency Light BarUniversal Infinity 1™ Halogen Full Size Halogen Emergency Light Bar by Wolo®. The WOLO-INFINITY 1 light bar produces a powerful beam of light that is unobstructed 360°. It’s unique design has dual-levels of warning lights, five...Takedown lightsLeft and right alley lights$360.12 - $364.53
- Spyder®Chrome Factory Style HeadlightsFord Explorer 2006, Chrome Factory Style Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H13 low/high beam (not included). A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving...$160.08
- Lumen®Black/Chrome Smoke LED 3rd Brake LightFord Explorer with Factory LED Tail Lights 2006, Black/Chrome Smoke LED 3rd Brake Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black/chrome housing, smoke lens. Add a touch of customization to the appearance of your automobile while making it highly...$32.40
- Lumen®G7S LED Headlight Conversion KitFord Explorer 2006, G7S LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm (per kit). Add custom lighting to your vehicle that will also increase your driving safety. This Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit allows you to...Brilliant IlluminationCustom Light Colors$134.95
- Lumen®Factory Style Fog LightFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited 2006, Factory Style Fog Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H10. Make sure you are able to see the road ahead of you in fog, rain or other conditions of reduced visibility by...$30.60
- Philips®CrystalVision Ultra Fog Light Replacement BulbFord Explorer 2006, CrystalVision Ultra Fog Light Replacement Bulb by Philips®, 1 Bulb, 4000K. Designed to enhance illumination of the road and improve safety while driving, these top-of-the-line Vision bulbs are the ultimate choice for...Expertly designed for greater safety and comfortPhilips is the choice of all major car manufacturers$17.30
- Lumen®Plasma Halo Kit for HeadlightsUniversal Plasma Halo Kit for Headlights by Lumen®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any...Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$28.93 - $42.19
- Rigid Industries®D-SS Series Pro 3" LED LightsUniversal D-SS Series Pro 3" LED Lights by Rigid Industries®. White light. 9-36V. Looking for a bright lighting solution in a compact package? There’s no better choice than top-of-the-line Rigid Industries D-SS Series Pro LED lights....Patented technology for maximum light outputUp to 50,000+ hour lifespan$169.99 - $479.99
- Grote®7" Round Amber LED Turn Signal LightUniversal 7" Round Amber LED Turn Signal Light by Grote®, 1 Piece. Amber lens. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Male .180 bullet connectorsUV-protected lenses, install using #10 screws$69.79 - $70.20
- Xprite®30-LED Magnet Mount Beacon LightUniversal 30-LED Magnet Mount Beacon Light by Xprite®. 1 Piece. 12 VDC. Cigarette lighter plug. This 1st-rate beacon light with high intensity LEDs delivers sparkling lighting. Covered with a polycarbonate plastic shell, it is suitable...High intensity LEDs with a low polycarbonate domeSelf-contained LED; no external flasher is required$29.32
- Spyder®Chrome Factory Style HeadlightFord Explorer 2006, Chrome Factory Style Headlight by Spyder®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H13 low/high beam (not included). A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, but...$80.51
- Lumen®Chrome/Smoke LED 3rd Brake LightFord Explorer 2006, Chrome/Smoke LED 3rd Brake Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Chrome housing, smoke lens. Add a touch of customization to the appearance of your automobile while making it highly visible to tailing motorists by getting this...$32.40
- Lumen®G8 LED Headlight Conversion KitFord Explorer 2006, G8 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 6000lm (per kit). Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your...Exceptionally Bright LightLonger Lifespan$149.95
- Spyder®Factory Style Fog LightsFord Explorer 2006, Factory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Clear lens. Bulbs: 9005. Wiring harness, on/off switch not included. Replace your damaged or non-functional fog lights with these top-notch Spyder Factory style fog lights...$83.77
- Sylvania®Headlight BulbsFord Explorer 2006, High and Low Beam Headlight Bulbs by Sylvania®. SilverStar zXe halogen bulbs feature a bulb chamber that combines both xenon and halogen gas to give the brighter, whiter light of an HID bulb without the high cost and...100% street legalSylvania's best combination of whiteness and brightness available in their product line$17.99 - $54.99
- Lumen®RGB LED Rock LightsUniversal RGB LED Rock Lights by Lumen®. Light up the ground under your off-roader, illuminate a customized undercarriage and engine bay, or create special effects in the cabin – they’re all possible with Lumen LED Rock Lights. Rock...Creates a colorful, eye-catching glow anywhere on your vehicleIlluminates in a rainbow of colors and color-changing modes that you control with the touch of a button$184.95 - $244.95
- Lumen®3" Cube 20W LED Pod Lights with DRLUniversal 3" Cube 20W LED Pod Lights with DRL by Lumen®. 1 Pair. Clear lens. See far into the distance and drive safer day and night, while giving your rig a trail-ready look at the same time with these LED Pod Lights. The four powerful...Spot beams in each pod light housing illuminate the road or trail far aheadPowerful Phillips ZES LED chips deliver brilliant light with less energy consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 50,000 hours or more$109.95
- Grote®Arrow 7" Round Chrome/Amber LED Turn Signal LightUniversal Arrow 7" Round Chrome/Amber LED Turn Signal Light by Grote®. Amber lens. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind,...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$78.73 - $85.12
- ECCO®Evolution™ 60 Series Full Size Emergency Light BarUniversal Evolution™ 60 Series Full Size Emergency Light Bar by ECCO®. ECCO's 60 Series lightbars are available in a wide variety of configurations offering a high level of funtionality in a compact, low profile and aerodynamic...Compact, low profile designBelt-drive rotator mechanism$421.28 - $1,073.35
- Lumen®Black Factory Style HeadlightsFord Explorer 2006, Black Factory Style Headlights by Lumen®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. With Amber Reflector. Bulbs: H13 (9008) low/high beam (not included). Replace your faded or dysfunctional factory headlamps with these high...$187.00
- Lumen®Chrome/Red LED 3rd Brake LightFord Explorer 2006, Chrome/Red LED 3rd Brake Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Chrome housing, red lens. Add a touch of customization to the appearance of your automobile while making it highly visible to tailing motorists by getting this...$32.40
- Lumen®LED Fog Light Conversion KitFord Explorer 2006, LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 5000lm (per kit). Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your...Exceptionally Bright LightLonger Lifespan$99.95
Light up your drive with CARiD! We carry a comprehensive selection of headlights, tail lights, replacement bulbs, and many other auto lights and components designed especially for your 2006 Ford Explorer. Each and every light is engineered with excellence in mind to allow you to drive safely night and day, in any weather conditions. We strive to make it easy for you to choose the right car light that will meet your rigorous standards of quality, durability, and style. From OE replacement lights for the 2006 Ford Explorer to rugged off-road lights, you'll find everything here!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- February 07, 2017Custom Signal Lamps Complete Your Exterior...Throughout all periods of automotive design, the front lights on a vehicle have done a lot to define the look of cars' and trucks' front fascias. And no matter what...
- January 26, 2017Light Switches | Different Locations For...In this article, we'll help you locate replacement switches you need for headlights, fog lights, brake lights, reverse lights, interior lights, and more. These...
- November 17, 2016LED Fog Light Bulbs | Brighten Your View on...When you consider the vital role that fog lights play, it's easy to see that brighter is better. Because fog lights are positioned lower to the ground, the light they...
- October 26, 2016Off-Road Fog Lights | When the Road Ends and...Experienced off-roaders say one of the most valuable things you could have on your vehicle when riding over the trails is a strong set of lights that help you see...
- October 25, 2016LED Headlight Conversion Bulbs - The...Exciting advances in technology have finally made it possible for the benefits of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to work effectively as automotive headlight bulbs....
- June 28, 2016LED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an...Throughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the...
- May 26, 2016Factory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or...While the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your...
- April 29, 2016Care And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam...
- August 06, 2015Can I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My...While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or...
- July 28, 2015What Light Beam Patterns Are There For...When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally...
- July 24, 2015What Are The Differences Between Euro And LED...To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were...
- $169.15 - $177.65