Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 2006-2008, Brake Control Harness with Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient. Designed to meet the highest quality standards, it is second to none in durability and performance. Made using the finest materials, it is sure to serve you reliably for a long time.
- Install Time is 5 minutes
- Location: Underneath dash, left of steering column, near emergency brake pedal
|Brake Control Package Type: Bulk|
- Allows any CURT brake control to be plugged into OEM socket
- Quick plug harness installs in less than ten minutes
- Wire colors match standard brake control harnesses
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Slit-loom sleeve keeps wires contained and protected
- Made in USA
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling livestock, construction materials, industrial equipment or other heavy-duty cargo. Play it safe when you tow and give your trailer brakes the control they need with a CURT trailer brake controller and brake control harness. CURT quick plug brake control harnesses make the installation of your brake controller literally a snap. They are designed to allow your brake control to plug directly into your vehicle''s power system using an original equipment connector. They are equipped with two plugs -- one that snaps into your vehicle''s original equipment socket and the other that connects to any CURT brake controller, including Venturer, Discovery, Reflex and TriFlex. CURT quick plug harnesses install in less than 10 minutes to get you setup and on your way with time to spare. They include two feet of wire and a slit loom sleeve to keep wires well protected and contained.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".