Chevy Impala 2006-2013, Stainless Steel Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle's style with elegant Fender Trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS to create a chrome feel.
- Made of high quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish that looks like chrome
- Gives your car a distinct look
- Adds protection against minor dents and scratches
- Locking tab hooks included for simplified installation
- Will match your existing chrome trim and add style to your vehicle
- Will stay on for the life of the vehicle when installed according to the included instructions
- Made in the USA
Nifty wheel well trim by SAA is an easy and budget-friendly way to improve your vehicle’s exterior styling. The trim is made using the best quality stainless steel and latest laser cut technology. Each unit goes mirror polished to look just like chrome trim. This trim is pressed and molded to the shape of the fender. It typically has a relieved profile and is wider in the middle and tapers on the ends. Each piece has a black rubber molding on the edge to prevent damage to paint. This trim kit can be installed in three simple steps using locking tab hooks (included in the package) and pliers. You just need to place the hooks on the inner edge of the car fender, then fix the trim into position and fit it tightly to the fender using a set of pliers. To save your valuable installation time at most, the trim kit comes with straightforward instructions.
SAA® is a leading designer and manufacturer of stainless steel and chrome accessories for cars, trucks and SUVs. With over 25 years of experience, SAA continues to deliver high-quality products and services to customers throughout the world. All SAA car accessories are fully made in the United States with the use of latest design and production technologies. The company is permanently expanding its product lineup to satisfy the most demanding clients.