Chevy Corvette Base 2006-2013, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor and Pad Kit by Wilwood®. The rotors are black coated. The image displays the brake rotors after bedding in. This brake pad and rotor combo is the easiest way to greatly improve your vehicle's stopping power and experience better control while braking. The kit includes drilled and slotted slotted iron rotors and a set of premium brake pads made of superior compound.
|Minimum Wheel Diameter Required: 431.8mm (17")|
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Thickness: 31.75mm (1,25")|
|Outside Diameter: 325.12mm (12.8")|
|Spindle Type: Factory Disc Spindle|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Material: Iron|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Rotor Finish: Black Electro Coat|
|Rotor Series: SRP|
- Cross-Drill and face slot pattern
- Corrosion resistance coating
- Smoother engagement feel at the pedal
- For ultimate durability in racing use
- Precision machined to less than 0.001 tolerance for overall flatness
- Suitable for moderate temperature racing and street use
- Premium grade, medium weight castings
- Brake pads enable fast response
- Brake pads feature enhanced friction characteristics
- Perfect for street rods, street performance, rally, off-road, road race and industrial driving environments
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled Holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
Brake pads found in this kit feature a premium compound that provides more stopping power than any other stock pads. Wilwood SRP Drilled and Slotted Rotors feature a directional cross drill and face slot pattern that improves brake response. The slotted design pushes out brake gases, dust, and other debris for a smooth pad and rotor contact. Cross Drilled design helps to keep temperatures as low as possible by dissolving heat generated during the pad and rotor interface. The unmatched quality and durability of the SRP Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors make them a perfect brake upgrade to your high-performance vehicle.
The internal vane design of these vented rotors by Wilwood provides excellent heat dissipation during brake cycles. As the wheel spins, the vanes around the edge of the rotor draw air in and pull it through to help cool the rotor. With the extra heat dissipated there will be less brake fade. This rotor design by Wilwood combines the best features of a slotted rotor and cross-drilled rotor allowing your brakes to run cooler and sweep away water and dust. The cross-drilled and slotted rotors improve air circulation and increase brake pad bite, ensuring incredible stopping performance.
Wilwood® Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since founding in 1977, Wilwood has developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components. In addition to designing and manufacturing brakes for all types of competitive motor sports, Wilwood also manufactures brake systems and components for agricultural equipment, industrial applications, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, quads, motorcycles and military vehicles.