Cadillac SRX 2006, Wideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Connector Gender: Male. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich as 9.0:1 to as lean as free air.
- Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust stream
- OE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor
- 'True direct fit' design for no crimping
- 100% exhaust testing to ensure the highest quality
- Manufactured on OE production line
- Double laser-welded stainless steel body
- Fully submersible in water
- Air-tight seal protects against contamination to ensure long life
- Utilizes advanced ceramic technology for the best-in-class performance and maximum service life
A worn-out oxygen sensor can result in reduced gas mileage, poor engine performance, and emission test failure. That's why replacing a faulty oxygen sensor is crucial to your vehicle. The use of the Wideband A/F sensors is growing rapidly as original equipment in vehicles and in high-performance specialty markets. The heart of every oxygen sensor is a ceramic sensing element. The Wideband A/F Oxygen Sensor from Bosch utilizes a mix of zirconium and yttrium oxides and other elements to create a tough base that withstands the intense stress. Each element is built incredibly strong for ultimate performance and a long service life. Thanks to the sophisticated sensing element, the Wideband A/F sensor by Bosch measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich as 9.0:1 to as lean as free air.
Bosch, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”