Cadillac DTS 2006-2011, Premier Series Factory Stereo Replacement Interface with OnStar Retention by Scosche®. Get this stereo replacement interface if you don't want to lose some of the vehicle functions. Made with customers in mind, it will provide years of reliable service.
Fitment notes: Will Fit Model with GM 29-bit LAN (14/16-Pin) Data Bus System.
|Provides 12v accessory turn on|
|Works with standard Bose systems|
|Retains steering wheel controls for Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine, JVC, Clarion and Song|
|Retains all safety warning chime|
- This GM28SR allows you to replace your factory OEM stereo while retaining factory steering wheel controls, if the vehicle is equipped. This interface will maintain the data-controlled +12V accessory output as well as provide navigation outputs for reverse, vehicle speed pulse and park brake
- Retains OnStar functionality
- Compatible with ALL levels of Bose Audio including y91 DSP systems and variants
- Provides 12V accessory turn on wire
- Retains steering wheel controls for Kenwood, Pionner, Apline, JVC, Clarion and Sony stereos
- Retains all safety warning chimes
- Data driven outputs: +12V ACC, VSS (Speed pulse), Reverse, Park Brake
- Click the harness below to view vehicle compatibility.
At Scosche, they find inspiration in the local lifestyle, culture, music and people. Their designers and engineers strive to develop products that reflect their rich heritage in audio. These influences can be found in awardwinning accessories - bringing a taste of California to people stretched all across the globe. This is the age of technology. Smartphones are firmly grasped by people on the subway and skaters passing by. Tablets rest carefully on coffee shop counters and dorm room desks. With our lives moving by faster every day, Scosche find comfort in knowing that information is only a tap, click or Siri search away.
Founded in 1980, Scosche® Industries is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology and car audio installation hardware - committed to delivering quality, value and unmatched customer service. The company finds inspiration in the local lifestyle, culture, music and people. The designers and engineers at Scosche develop products that reflect a rich heritage in audio. These influences can be seen in the accessories and products that are now in the hands and vehicles of people stretched all across the globe. With over 95 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see why Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation.