2005 Volkswagen Golf Performance Parts
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitVolkswagen Golf 1.8L 2005, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow...$247.50
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitVolkswagen Golf GL / GLS / TDI 2005, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme...$138.38 - $296.34
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversVolkswagen Golf IV Generation 2005, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$850.00
- AEM®Aluminum Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterVolkswagen Golf 2.0L Gas without LEV2 SULEV Test Group 5VWXV02.0227 2005, Aluminum Cold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$288.99 - $297.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Naak Tuning®My Genius™ Handheld ProgrammerVolkswagen Golf 2005, My Genius™ Handheld Programmer by Naak Tuning®. This performance tune comes with a My Genius Handheld Programmer. Every performance tune is custom engineered from your vehicles stock tune file, giving us the...Ensures monitoring and tuning system of vehicle parametersProvides reliable service for decades to come$599.00
- AEM®Infinity 508™ Programmable Engine Management SystemVolkswagen Golf 1.8L 2005, Infinity 508™ Programmable Engine Management System by AEM®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,399.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanVolkswagen Golf GL / GLS 2005, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses,...$359.52 - $403.28
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitVolkswagen Golf 2005, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$355.50 - $737.10
- ZEX®Wet Nitrous SystemVolkswagen Golf 1.9L 2005, Wet Nitrous System by ZEX®. The ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System adds power with no additional tuning but really comes alive when used in tandem with other diesel engine performance components, such as power...Adjustable from 35-200 HP with supplied tuning jets; Mild-to-wild performanceA complete nitrous system; Includes everything for a safe & proper installation$588.98
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorVolkswagen Golf 1.8L 2005, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndVolkswagen Golf 2005, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$41.77
- Rennline®Lightweight Battery Mount KitVolkswagen Golf 2005, Lightweight Battery Mount Kit by Rennline®.Made from premium materials to endure years of abuseDesigned for perfect fit and function$135.00 - $145.00
- Heri®Front CV Axle AssemblyVolkswagen Golf 2005, Front CV Axle Assembly by Heri®. Offers close to 100% application coverage with premium-quality 100% New Constant Velocity Drive Axles throughout the North American aftermarket. CV joints are new to ensure OE...Precision rolled threads and splines for hassle-free installationBearings, races & housing heat treated to original equipment or better specifications for long life$39.50 - $65.56
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Golf 2.0L Gas with LEV Standard / with LEV2 Standard 2005, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Single Inlet. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$692.18
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsVolkswagen Golf 2005, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring...$110.44 - $117.63
- Air Lift®5.8" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitVolkswagen Golf Base / Comfortline / Europa / GL / GLS / TDI / Trendline MKIV Platform 2005, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5.8" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$700.00 - $925.00
- K&N®57i Series Generation I Flex Hose Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter and Intake PipeVolkswagen Golf 1.6L 2005, 57i Series Generation I Flex Hose Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Pipe by K&N®. This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$136.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series K03-2080 Peak Horsepower TurbochargersVolkswagen Golf 2.0L With AXX Engine / With BPY Engine / With BWA Engine / With CAWB Engine / With CBFA Engine / With CCTA Engine With Turbocharger Model K03-2080DCB5.88KCAXK With Service Turbocharger Number 5303-988-0105 With...Extended tip compressor wheelHigh-temperature alloy turbine housing$1,034.96
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorVolkswagen Golf Standard Transmission 2005, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. Size: 30.8" x 16.5" x 2.07". The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$255.00
- Clutch Masters®725 Series Steel FlywheelVolkswagen Golf MK4 Models 2005, 725 Series Steel Flywheel by Clutch Masters®. Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the knowledge and firsthand...Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’sSteel Flywheels Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel$382.50 - $562.50
- DeatschWerks®DW65V™ Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump With 9-1025 Install KitVolkswagen Golf 1.4L / 1.6L / 1.8L / 1.9L / 2.0L 2005, Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. Pump Type: Speciality. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel...Designed to improve fuel delivering system performanceIn-tank application specific fitment$249.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsVolkswagen Golf 2005, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87 - $7.19
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndVolkswagen Golf 2005, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$16.76 - $18.16
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- DSS®Front High Performance Axle ShaftVolkswagen Golf 2.0L Gas Automatic Transmission 2005, Front High Performance Axle Shaft by DSS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by DSS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$92.94
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Invidia®Q300™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitVolkswagen Golf 2005, Q300™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Invidia®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate....$735.00 - $805.00
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2005 Volkswagen Golf with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2005 Volkswagen Golf that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $288.99 - $297.99
- $16.76 - $18.16