Nissan Pathfinder 2005-2012, Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack by Thule®. For ease of loading and secure transportation, Thule offers these felt-lined gliding saddles. They guide and set the kayak for smooth loading, unloading and transport. Requires 2 sets of saddles, or use in conjunction with Set-to-Go™ saddles for the ultimate combination of easy loading with maximum security. The Hydro-Glide can carry a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. and it can be loaded by one person. It fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks.
- Load capacity Water Crafts: 1 kayak
- Maximum load: No
- Rubber cover for strap buckle: Yes
- Fits WingBar: No
- Fits SlideBar: No
- Fits Aero Profile: Yes
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Factory rack mounting hardware included: Yes
- Carrying type: Horizontal
- One Key System compatible: No
- Enables one person to easily load and unload a kayak
- Carries 1 kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs.
- Hydro-Glide™ felt lined saddles guide kayak and provide low friction loading and unloading
- Pivoting saddles automatically conform to nearly every kayak shape and size for secure transportation
- Large surface area supports and protects the hull
- Includes 1 set of Hydro-Glide saddles; 2 sets are required to mount a kayak or use in conjunction with Set-to-Go™ saddles
- Includes 1 load strap with padded buckle and 1 ratcheting bow/stern rope
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Thule created these saddles to provide your kayak with the best combination of loading ease and support. The soft felt lining allows your kayak to slide easily, making loading and unloading a simpler task. And the large surface area of each saddle conforms to the shape of the hull for optimum support. These saddles are sold in sets of 2, so you can set up your roof rack just the way you want it. If you like the degree of security the Hydro-Glide offers, then order another set. But if you want to couple that easy loading with an extra degree of security, then mount your Hydro-Glide saddles on the rear rack load bar and order a set of Thule Set-to-Go saddles for the front rack load bar. The soft, form fitting material on the Set-to-Go saddles cushions the hull, while at the same time gripping the surface to prevent movement. And they're adjustable, to ensure maximum hull contact.
With the Hydro-Glide saddles, one person can load and unload a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. It includes 1 load strap with the patented buckle bumper, to protect the surface of the kayak and your vehicle, and 1 ratcheting bow/stern rope. The Hydro-Glide can be easily mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks without using any tools.
The Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.