Nissan Frontier without Track System / with Track System 2005-2017, RollBak G2 Retractable Tonneau Cover by BAK®. Material: Aluminum. Finish: Semi Gloss Black. This cover is as tough as one-piece hard covers and as flexible as roll-ups. The extremely strong aluminum slats are rated for 400 lb loads. The RollBak Retractable Tonneau Covers mount inside the truck bed, making it easy to use all kinds of accessories with the tonneau cover in place.
- Patented low-profile design
- Roll-up tonneau cover with intermittent locking every 12 inches
- Made of 0.5 inch thick, extremely strong, extruded aluminum profiles
- Baked-on black powder coat that will not chip, crack or fade
- Marine grade, mold protected felt lining under the cover protects top surface when cover is rolled up
- High quality EPDM-rubber weather seals that do not deteriorate, fade, crack or warp
- Integrated drainage system, built into rails and canister, keeps truck bed dry in all weather conditions
- Cover is rated for 400 lb distributed load
- Latch system concealed under the cover, protected from the elements and from tampering by thieves
- Cover latches automatically at tail gate position
- Bed completely secured when cover closed and tailgate locked
- Teflon tracks inside bed are self-adjusting, perfectly parallel rails, that make for easy opening and closing
- Built in brush sweeps off debris when cover is being rolled up
- Compact canister for maximum free loading space
- Preloaded roll-up spring for easy opening and closing even on steep inclines
- Cover fits inside bed to leave stake pockets free for accessory attachments
- Cover compatible with all kinds of bed linings, bed extensions, racks and rails
- Cover works with 5th wheel trailers
- 2-year limited warranty
The RollBak Retractable Tonneau Covers have an extremely durable black, baked on powder coat finish, and weather seals in long lasting, super elastic, highest quality EPDM rubber. These weather seals do not deteriorate, fade, crack or warp. They ensure perfect all-season weather-proofing, withstanding both freezing cold and extreme, scorching sunshine. A drainage system is built into the rails and the canister, keeping the truck bed dry no matter what the weather is. The RollBak Covers have a felt-lined underside, protecting the finish when the cover is rolled into the canister. The low-profile canister also has a built-in brush that sweeps off leaves and debris from the top of the cover when it is rolled into the canister. The covers roll on self-adjusting rails that set themselves parallel the first time you roll out the cover, ensuring smooth and easy operation at all times. Teflon tracks and a pre-loaded spring, with tension set by the factory, makes it easy to operate the RollBak cover even if you have parked the truck on a steep incline. The RollBak covers are also compatible with bed liners, bed extenders and even with a special version of the BakBox toolbox.
The RollBak Retractable Tonneau Covers offer state of the art security. The strong aluminum panels make for a cover of unsurpassed strength that make potential thieves choose other targets. A dual latching system automatically locks the cover when it reaches the tailgate position. Lock the tailgate and your truck bed is fully secured. The latching mechanisms are located under the cover, always being protected from both weather and tampering, preventing them from deterioration over time. The canister holding the rolled up tonneau is designed to leave maximum free space in the truck bed. In most trucks it leaves a foot of free loading space under the canister. The cover winds up tightly and no space is wasted in the canister. The canister is impact resistant and will not ding, in spite of its vulnerable position in front of the loads being carried. This is crucial to smooth operation and is yet another feature that sets the RollBak system apart from most other roll-up tonneau systems. In addition to the ingenious engineering, the RollBak system also is the most esthetically pleasing truck bed cover around. The cover fits flush with the top of the truck bed, the elegant and durable surface finish complementing the looks of any truck. The snugly fitting cover also gives the truck a sleeker shape, making for improved fuel economy by 7-10%. The RollBak cover is extremely easy to install. It is a simple bolt-on design, with a 15 mm spanner being the only tool you need. The roll-up spring and rail settings, and the assembly of latches and draw straps are all done at the factory. This makes for a very user-friendly installation experience.
If you want the best of the best, this is the roll-up tonneau cover to buy! It oozes of quality through and through. The smooth, reliable opening and closing that won't let you down in any conditions is easy to handle even on the steepest inclines. You can rest assured that you will never have to fight a jamming cover, as the self-adjusting rails always stay parallel, which is the key to smooth operation of a roll-up tonneau cover. The design is well thought out to the minutest detail, from the choice of tough aluminum profiles for the cover slats, making the cover almost indestructible, to the ding-proof canister and the easy installation. Even the packaging is specially designed and thought out, to make sure your RollBak arrives to your door in pristine condition. This is the Tonneau Cover of choice for the most discerning truck owners, who want to transform their trucks from good to great.
BAK® Industries is the leading manufacturer of innovative tonneau covers for pickup trucks. We go to great lengths to produce covers that are not ordinary. We take all factors into consideration, from contemporary designs, to strength and security. We are committed to producing solutions that meet the demands of the most discerning customers. No matter how you use your truck, BAK Industries makes a cover to suit your lifestyle. BAK tonneau covers have met with such success in the aftermarket that Ford now offers custom versions of the BAKFlip tonneau cover as a Ford OEM option.