Lexus RX330 with 12 Volt System 2005, Intermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Coil Style: Coil-on Plug|
|Connector Gender: Female (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 4|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
- Standard Coil-on-Plug assemblies are manufactured from the finest components for optimum performance and a long service life under all operating conditions
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Standard reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flashover for an extended service life
- As a tier I manufacturer with engineering and design capabilities second to none, Standard ignition coils are of robust design and the highest quality standards
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.