Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005-2010, Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Liners by Lund®. Get complete protection for your carpet – without giving up the look and feel of carpeting! Catch-It Carpet Floor Mats will protect your valuable carpet from spills and tracked in debris because they’re custom molded to perfectly fit your floor, have a raised perimeter to contain liquid, and feature deep channels to channel and trap water, mud, and debris away from your shoes and pant legs. The raised nibs will ensure your mats stay securely in place until it’s time for cleaning, when they can be removed and rinsed off with a garden hose.
- Stylish, premium floor protection with the look and feel of carpet
- Custom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit
- Durable construction for a lasting, lifetime performance
- Contain spills, mud and moisture to reduce mess on your original carpet
- Clean easily – simply rinse with garden hose
- Tough vyram polyolefin material withstands mud, snow, rain and chemicals
- Stain and heat resistant
- Heavy-duty, durable material and raised ridges scrapes debris from shoes
- Molded, reinforced edges enhance strength to prevent sagging or distortion
- Propriety design keeps spills away from clothing and prevents carpet damage
- Reinforced foot/heel area for driver's feet provides extra durability
- Available in black, gray and tan colors to match your vehicle's interior
- Available for trucks, CUVs, SUVs and passenger cars
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Nibbed backing keeps liner securely in place
Usually the only way to get adequate carpet protection is to give up looks. Vinyl floor mats have a “utilitarian” appearance to some and may even feel like driving a base model work vehicle with no carpet at all. If you’re looking for complete carpet protection but don’t want give up the luxurious look and feel of carpeting, you need Lund Catch-It Carpet Floor Mats. They’re manufactured from heavy-duty original equipment grade carpet-like material that has the soft look and feel of carpet but is stain resistant, and just as effective at protecting your vehicle’s original carpet as their vinyl counterparts.
To ensure these mats don’t miss a drop, they’re generously dimensioned and custom molded to fit every contour of your vehicle’s floor, and feature a molded, reinforced, raised perimeter to contain liquid and keep it from running out onto your carpet. The interior surface has raised ridges to scrape debris from shoes, and deep channels to channel and trap water, mud, and other debris away from your shoes and pant legs to keep them clean and dry. To ensure your mats stay where they belong, they have long nibs on the underside. When cleaning is necessary, just remove your mats, rinse off with a garden hose and let dry.
Catch-It Carpet Floor Mats come sized for 1st row and 2nd row seating areas, in your choice of black, gray, or tan. They’re covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.