2005 Honda Element Performance Parts
- Clutch Masters®FX400 Clutch KitHonda Element Standard Transmission 2005, FX400 Clutch Kit by Clutch Masters®. Disc Center Style: Sprung. Disc Type: 6-Pad. Pressure Plate Style: Heavy Duty. Disc Material: Ceramic. The FX400 ceramic paddle design creates a quick and...170% Increased holding capacityQuick and rapid engagement$629.10 - $1,137.60
- Blox Racing®Throttle Body GasketHonda Element 2005, Throttle Body Gasket by Blox Racing®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$4.00
- Autolite®Platinum Spark PlugsHonda Element 2005, Platinum Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. Provides a center wire platinum firing tip. Benefits include: reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and more durability. Guaranteed for 4 years.High nickel alloy side electrode maintains precise gapFull platinum tip assures virtually no gap erosion$3.14 - $5.59
- PSC Motorsports®Pro Touring™ Remote Power Steering ReservoirPro Touring™ Remote Power Steering Reservoir by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$203.55 - $254.44
- TeraFlex®Tera44™ Axle AssemblyTera44™ Axle Assembly by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex makes some of the gnarliest suspension and drivetrain parts you could possibly imagine, all the better to make your Jeep ford the deepest rivers and climb the highest mountains. But they...All parts manufactured to TeraFlex standardsImprove your off-roading experience$3,752.49 - $3,894.99
- XS Power®S-Series AGM BatteryUniversal S-Series AGM Battery by XS Power®. Battery Type: AGM. Polarity: Straight. Terminal Location: Top Post. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by XS Power features premium quality and will perform better than...Proudly Made in the USASealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design$128.84 - $299.99
- RaceQuip®Mod Series Two Layer Racing GlovesMod Series Two Layer Racing Gloves by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black. Designed with a racer in mind, these mod gloves are the most comfortable SFI-5 rated gloves you can find on the market. Two layers of Nomex knit coupled with a...For a soft and supple feelFor excellent grip at the steering wheel$69.95
- Percy's High Performance®Steel Black Oxide Vibe-Lock Header Bolt KitHonda Element 2005, Steel Vibe-Lock Header Bolt Kit by Percy's High Performance®. Material: Steel. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$29.35
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsHonda Element YH2 Body Code 2005, W3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who...$135.00
- SuperSprings®SumoSprings™ Rear Coil Helper SpringsHonda Element FWD 2005, SumoSprings™ Rear Coil Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Increases Coil Capacity by 15%-30%. Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A$138.38
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Round Red Air FilterHonda Element 2005, HPR™ Round Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance....High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$24.29
- Innovate Motorsports®PL-1 Pocket Data LoggerUniversal PL-1 Pocket Data Logger by Innovate Motorsports®. MTS Patch Cable Locking 4-pin to 4-pin for newer devices like the MTX gauges, MTS Patch Cable, 2.5mm to 4-pin needed for LC-1, SSI-4, TC-4, & LMA-3. The PL-1 is the latest in...Record up to 32-channels of Innovate MTS compatible devicesSample rate of 12 times per second$89.82
- Clevite®H-Series™ High Performance Connecting Rod BearingHonda Element 2005, H-Series™ High Performance Connecting Rod Bearing by Clevite®. Enjoy superior performance by getting this premium-grade Clevite product that is throughly engineered to help take the performance of your fuel system...Perfect for upgrading your fuel injection systemMade with the use of the highest quality materials$22.83 - $23.96
- Mishimoto®36" Chrome Stainless Steel Flexible Radiator Hose Kit36" Chrome Stainless Steel Flexible Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Finish: Chrome. Mishimoto silicone radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient...Direct OEM fitManufactured from 100% high-grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers$60.00
- Clutch Masters®725 Series Triple Disc Clutch KitHonda Element Standard Transmission 2005, 725 Series Triple Disc Clutch Kit by Clutch Masters®. Push Type Clutch. Disc Outer Diameter: 7.25". Pressure Plate Style: Heavy Duty. The 725 series is a smaller diameter assembly, which creates...Components can be purchased separately for economical repairPositive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting$1,597.50 - $2,272.50
- Skunk2®Throttle Body AdapterHonda Element 2005, Throttle Body Adapter by Skunk2®. Skunk2’s all-new K2B Throttle Body Adapter now offers H-series enthusiasts even more flexibility. Thanks to Skunk2’s 6061-T6 billet aluminum adapter, any B/H-series throttle body...Adapt any K-series intake manifold onto any H22A cylinder headAlso compatible with Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifolds$72.99
- Autolite®Copper Spark PlugHonda Element 2005, Copper Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are...Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together; assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over"$1.72
- March Performance®Power Steering Hose KitPower Steering Hose Kit by March Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$201.92 - $280.57
- Currie®RockJock 44™ Rear Axle HousingRockJock 44™ Rear Axle Housing by Currie®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Currie features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$3,701.15
- XS Power®XP-Series AGM BatteryUniversal XP-Series AGM Battery by XS Power®. Battery Type: AGM. Terminal Location: Top Post. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by XS Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Proudly Made in the USASealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design$99.99 - $469.98
- Sparco®Sprint RS2.1 BC Series Racing SuitSprint RS2.1 BC Series Racing Suit by Sparco®. Avaliable in Colors: Black with Gray, Black with Red. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Designed for exceptional quality and durabilityMade from premium quality materials$550.00
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsHonda Element 2005, Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...+2$166.58 - $169.13
- Megan Racing®1.5" x 1.5" Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsHonda Element 2005, Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.5" Front and Rear Drop Height by Megan Racing®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the...$134.66
- Green Filter®Panel Green Air FilterHonda Element 2005, Panel Green Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and...Cleanable, reusable filter element will outlast your carTraps particles as small as 5 microns$62.63
- HKS®OB-Link MonitorUniversal OB-Link Monitor by HKS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by HKS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$186.45 - $240.66
- Clevite®P-Series™ OE Replacement Connecting Rod Bearing SetHonda Element 2005, P-Series™ OE Replacement Connecting Rod Bearing Set by Clevite®. These are not to be confused with the standard passenger car and light truck parts for the same retention applications which also have a "P" suffix...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$60.05
- HPS® Silicone HosesCoolant Tube HoseHigh Temperature Silicone Coolant Tube Hose by HPS® Silicone Hoses. MaxTemperature: 350F. HPS Silicone Coupler Hose with 3 Foot Length features reinforced high temperature material, for which meet or exceed SAEJ20 Standard. HPS silicone...Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)Hose Length: 3 Feet$20.28 - $389.50
- Clutch Masters®725 Series Twin Disc Clutch KitHonda Element Standard Transmission 2005, 725 Series Twin Disc Clutch Kit by Clutch Masters®. Push Type Clutch. Disc Outer Diameter: 7.25". Disc Center Style: Solid. Pressure Plate Style: Heavy Duty. The 725 series is a smaller diameter...Components can be purchased separately for economical repairPositive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting$1,440.00 - $2,115.00
- Skunk2®DBW Throttle Body AdapterHonda Element 2005, DBW Throttle Body Adapter by Skunk2®. Skunk2’s all-new K2B Throttle Body Adapter now offers H-series enthusiasts even more flexibility. Thanks to Skunk2’s 6061-T6 billet aluminum adapter, any B/H-series throttle...Adapt any K-series intake manifold onto any H22A cylinder headAlso compatible with Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifolds$72.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2005 Honda Element with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2005 Honda Element that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $284.99 - $321.99
- $629.10 - $1,137.60