GMC Sierra Denali 2005-2006, Gooseneck Plate with Ball and D-Rings by CURT®. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer stated capacities
- Requires over-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Over-bed reinforcement is required to reach maximum gross trailer weight rating
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW): 30000 lbs|
|Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"|
|Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions: 13" x 48"|
- Accepts up to 30000 lbs. GTW
- 2-5/16" trailer ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Permanently attached gooseneck ball eliminates theft and loss
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Plate measures 13" x 48"
- Features two welded, forged D-rings for secure safe chain attachment
- Made in USA
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".