Ford Mustang 2005-2006, Pro-Street-S Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 1.2"-2.3" Front and 1.4"-2.1" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Includes: (4) Height Adjustable Only Coilovers. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height significantly for aggressive looks on the street. Crafted from corrosion-free stainless steel.
- Front Damping Force Adjustment: No.
- Rear Damping Force Adjustment: No.
- Shock Absorber Design: Monotube.
- Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged.
- With External Reservoir.
- Adjustable Camber Plates.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Finish: Polished.
- Set of 4 coilover spring assemblies
- Features adjustment for ride height of up to 3 inches
- Rebound and compression rates are not adjustable
- Designed to give the street driving enthusiast extremely aggressive looks
- Street-tuned shock valving provides improved turn-in response, handling, and cornering compared to OEM springs and shocks
- Allows reduction of body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Set ride height high or low equally on all four corners, or stagger ride height from front to rear
- Raise height back to normal to prevent damage to oil pans over speed bumps and other road irregularities
- This "Pro" series signifies a moderate level of drop vs. "Sport" series kits that feature a more extreme level of drop
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit is designed with the modern car performance enthusiast who drives their vehicle every day. This set of coilovers comes with one adjustment knob to drop or raise ride height – allowing you to lower all four corners of your vehicle or stagger the height from front to rear or side to side. Unlike Eibach's more aggressive "Multi-Pro" coilover sets designed for road-and-track use, the Pro Street Coilover kit has no adjustability for spring compression and rebound rates. However, street-tuned shock valving and a progressive spring rate effectively reduce body roll, dive, and squat for aggressive performance when the ride height is lowered.
During street commuting when springs are extended to full ride height, a comfortable ride is all you'll notice. Shock absorbers are a monotube design with a spherical upper bushing mount, and are built to last with corrosion-free stainless steel internal lines and components. Eibach proudly builds the Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You'll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach's growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.