Ford F-150 2005-2012, Side Rails by BackRack®. 1 Pair. Protection for your truck never looked so good when you install a set of Side Rails by Backrack. Not only do these bars protect bed rail surfaces from damage, they also allow easy tie-down of cargo and serve as great mounting points for any cargo racks and other accessories. Reinforced steel construction ensures high strength and rigidity, and a protective layer of black powder coat resists scratches, chips, and corrosion. Installs on existing stake bed pockets with no drilling.
Notes: Fasteners are Included.
- Full Rail package offers side rails that extend the entire length of the truck bed
- Tool Box Rail package has side rails that do not extend the length of the truck bed - leaving room near the front for tool boxes
- Installs with or without a BackRack cab guard in place
- Provide safe and easy tie down of cargo
- Can be used to install cross rail bars for cargo rack applications
- Heavy-duty traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Durable black powder coat finish is highly resistant to chips, scratches, and corrosion
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- Easy, stake pocket mounting requires no drilling on most applications
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Unless you only use your truck for display at car shows on Sunday, the bed of your pickup is always at risk. Whether dropping your load in, moving it around, or taking it out, it only takes one careless second for numerous scratches and dents to develop along the top of your truck's bed. And as quickly as that can happen, your pickup is devalued. BackRack Side Rails lets you protect those vulnerable bed rail surfaces. They install easily to existing stake pockets with no drilling, and provide a limitless amount of tie-down options to prevent items from sliding around. They can also be used for installing the cross rail bars of cargo racks above the bed area to carry bicycles, sporting equipment, enclosed boxes, and much more.
These Side Rails are designed to add style to your vehicle with a surface that's been coated with a durable layer of black powder coat - one that adds corrosion protection and scrape resistance to the steel's already high level of strength and rigidity. BackRack builds the Universal Accessory Bracket and all components in North America, and backs the metal construction with a 1-year warranty against failure or corrosion due to manufacturing defects.
Since the company's earliest days, BackRack® has specialized in stylish products and accessories for pickup trucks, built with nothing less than the finest grade of stainless steel. With corporate headquarters and manufacturing based in Canada, Backrack also has United States operations in New York and California to ensure fast delivery and a quality customer experience. BackRack has relentlessly tested, refined, and improved every process of their engineering, construction, and quality control to ensure that eliminating waste and defects are how their products can be priced more competitively – not cost-cutting, and building a cheaper product.